The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

Agree with this. Can’t redo stages, so folks could get stuck. Also, the event spans both June and July PoV.

2 Likes

jinx @Noble_Weasel I got these two, too! The 3* has a really good special, while the 4*'s minions give a really good effect!

enjoy!

2 Likes

Congrats on those pulls! @PlayForFun @Noble_Weasel @sleepyhead

I only have 1 EHT as I pulled in Sand Empire. I expect vanilla 3* food. Haven’t started the quest yet, but don’t expect too much difficulty finishing in time.

:beers:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Noble_Weasel and @sleepyhead

3 Likes

thanks @Muchacho and @PlayForFun , hope your EHTs defy the odds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@BlackZed A story which may interest you. :innocent:

@Noble_Weasel I’m sorry for my delayed reply to you. RL has been so busy lately (for positive reason). :wink:

Recently, I one-shot this team during alliance war:

RL happened, and it was after midnight. I was choosing my team for my first flag, and my finger slipped…

I accidentally took only three heroes for an alliance war flag. :exploding_head: This was my starting board:

I messed up. Big time. :scream::scream::rofl:

I literally panicked momentarily. However, I decided to try and play it through. I was lucky to have some blue tiles on my starting board, and to be able to bring up more blue tiles quickly:

I managed to one-shot a full team during alliance war using only three heroes (chosen by accident). :rofl::rofl:

The point of my story? My home alliance takes alliance wars really seriously. My alliance mates and I think about how we can improve our war performance (both offence and defence). I don’t want to think, but I think on stuff for my alliance. :wink:

In addition to improving your tile play and heroes, troops are really important too.

I try to choose my war teams and assign troops carefully for every war flag. For my 3-hero team: Mana 29 troop for C-Master Lepus, mana 23 troop for C-Alasie (+2% mana bonus chosen on Rogue emblem path), and mana 13 troop for C-Kiril. My troops enable me to get a tile break for my heroes. :smile:

I think it was a combination of factors which helped me a lot:

1. Me trying to play it through and my tile play
  2. Synergy of heroes (especially C-Kiril’s defence down, C-Alasie’s mana cut, and C-Lepus’ hit all)
  3. Emblems, LB, and costume bonus
  4. Troops levelled for tile break
  5. RNG was kind :+1::+1: (me getting both C-Lepus and C-Alasie in the first place, and also getting more blue tiles).

In short, it’s an idea to consider many factors such as troops in the game. The more you can consider and work on, the greater chance you can succeed (for alliance wars and beyond). :wink:

I hope this long reply can be helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hasn’t happened to me for war yet. Good win.

2 Likes

I’m not sure @Muchacho. MT is an expensive event for anyone aiming for top 1% total damage. For mostly randomised rewards.

Since my home alliance has a goal of top 100 alliance for every MT, I am always prepared before the event in terms of heroes and battle items. As you probably remember, I save big battle items especially for MT. :wink:

Another thing is, a number of generous teammates will buy the Mythic Titan bundle. It is a big help if you haven’t been able to craft HL items such as scrolls of alteration and hurricanes…

I guess most people would use maybe 4 teams and use each team 3x… However, I am a crazy woman who approaches MT seriously because of alliance goals. :crazy_face:

In the past, I levelled up dupes of dupes simply to keep levelling up a hero (I stopped doing this). That’s how, for example, I have too many 4* healers maxed, and can use a fresh hero for many MT flags:

Because it’s you, I’ll show the heroes, troops, and battle items I used on my first four flags on the previous Baba Yaga MT:

Screenshot_20220621-115511

Notes: I have the roster depth to use strong colours on the MT, so all 12/12 flags were mono red or 4 red and 1 yellow (Wu Kong with costume bonus). For my roster which excludes Miki/Tarlak, Norns, Sergei, Franz etc , it works better. :wink:

~ For every flag I try to include the following: attack buffer, regular def down, elemental def down, two heroes with the highest attack stat for tile damage.

~ I’d go over all my 5* and 4* red heroes to make sure I make use of my heroes with the highest attack stat. Classic Marj with emblems is relatively sturdy but her attack stat is lower.

(C-Kelile is cheaper to emblem than Marj for higher attack if needed.)

~ I have one Guardian Falcon, and I used it on all 12 flags last time. :rofl:

@Muchacho I think for this MT, you’d be more comfortable going for top 5% total damage. For me, I am not sure whether the advance preparation and large amount of expensive battle items is worth an MT avatar. My 2c. I have all MT avatars and only wear one occasionally. :sweat_smile:

Whatever you decide to do for this MT, I always wish good luck for you! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

PS I recently adjusted my purple titan team. I have swapped out Malicna for C-Quintus +20 (relying on harpoons for regular def down): C-Rigard / classic Panther / Karnov / C-Quintus / Bertulf

3 Likes

Thanks @SamMe .

Mats aren’t my problem. I can craft them all, only use them for MT, and the 9’s and 10’s we kill give me plenty. My limitation is my roster. Between poor summons and no dupes, it is difficult (I am aware the blue titan will never happen without a deal of new summoning luck).

My rational side knows the mat usage is not worth it or “logical”, but I want it and don’t really do anything for other events beyond completion. Maybe I can say I at least do this one event somewhat “okay”.

Bringing Guardian Falcon on all 12 attacks is a good idea and I feel like a moron for not.

Here is an through 6 attacks:

If it ended now I would be okay, but I know there is a rush at the end and my back half teams are not good. I think attack 4 will be yellow for me. I otherwise managed all red teams.

Thanks for the advice. We’ll see :crossed_fingers:.

4 Likes

Nope, Gan Ju. :man_shrugging:

Appreciate the thought though :+1:

2 Likes

My home alliance kills 14* titans non-stop. Since I have the luxury of a mats stockpile, I don’t really “need” an alliance that kills big titans.

The thing is I’d really like to continue playing alongside my friends. However, it is extra challenging for me as many of them prefer to stay in a big alliance. :rofl::crazy_face:

Thus I think I understand you wanting to compete on MT. :+1: Sometimes you have to follow your heart/want over your head/logic. :wink:

This a phone game. I try to remember that whenever I’ve missed in alliance war or another event. :wink:

I’ve my fingers crossed that you finish in top 1% for best attack (in addition to top 1% total damage). :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Those will still be items well-spent, if you enjoy the MT hits :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That´s an amazing score! :astonished: How do you manage that - please walk me through it? Way to go :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi lovely bunch :hugs:

Where would you spend your EHTs and why? This new event, or Halloween/Christmas?

Thank you for sharing :heart:

For me the new event because I’ve already gotten a lot of the Halloween and Christmas heroes. If I didn’t already have Krampus and Mother North, I’d consider saving for Christmas.

1 Like

Also going for the new event - I already have all the 3* and 4* in Christmas and Halloween, so odds of me getting someone new there are very low

I already did in fact spend about 20 coins in this event :slight_smile:

Got two of the 3* and one of the 4*… after this cycle ends I will wait and see. I’ll need to compare the 5* to see who would be most useful for me.

I always think of the 3* and 4* first as they are easier to get

3 Likes

I have used all of my remaining EHT pulls, and all gave me a Season 3-4 star hero… :frowning:

2 more pulls will arrive from the event + who know how much I can get from other sources.

1 Like

Thanks. I’d be more than happy to go over some of the tactics. Are you still on the F2P Discord server? I could DM you from there.

People there and here gave me some good tips and then I also learned a lot from just plain screwing up to be blunt :laughing:. I am still pretty new to MT. After this Baba Yaga I have fought all of them once only so I definitely have some refinement on each after going through once.

Either way, let me know. Happy to help (or at least try to help :laughing:, if you want.

3 Likes

Could you share your secret here? I’m also curious how you dealt so much damage. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

+1 for this request :slight_smile: knowledge-sharing is always good and appreciated

1 Like