The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 2)

thanks @Andrewbook ! hope your look turns soon… I don’t have any from S4, and it took me 25 extra pulls to get one from s3, so don’t give up! (and there’s Fated Summon too :slight_smile: )

thanks @Edgeofitall ! nice seeing you in this thread too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok… You just gotta convince the Weaselettes that your EHTs are not going into the portal of the furry bunnies.

3 Likes

Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nice pulls!!!

4 Likes

Neither of them play anymore, but Jack O’Hare was the one hero that Little Weaselette had that dad didn’t. She was very excited to get him. From the way @Gwniver describes the new heroes going in this year, I think the best thing for me is to not show them the Springvale portal!

3 Likes

Art is always subjective, but I find them pretty adorable! :blush:

3 Likes

What summons today :open_mouth: Congratulations to @sleepyhead and @Sorvina :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

thank you very much @Gwniver :slight_smile: so sweet of you!

3 Likes

Congrats on your pulls, cool heroes

4 Likes

thank you very much :slight_smile: hope you get some good pulls too!

4 Likes

I’ve both Ariel and Heimdall, usually running both together. Both are critical to any success that I have. He’s LB, she’s not.

Her ability to boost mana-gen is great, as is Heimdall’s overheal. One word of caution on him, and its that he doesn’t seem to revive at his stated rate. I’m not saying the game cheats. The RNG just won’t necessarily bring back your teammates when needed.

I wish you the best results with whatever you choose.

2 Likes

I hope everyone has had continued luck with their S5 summons! I just did my 4th pull for this S5 event, it is likely my last S5 pull until next month, all 3* dupes. That’s the way it goes some (most) times. :man_shrugging:

I beat normal and hard for a province before moving on to the next and am now up to province 22. I am not out of coins yet, but am definitely past halfway. A little disappointing, but we’ll see what happens. I got Tyr from S3 on my last free completion coin summon of the season.

I finished Scoratek. No emblems for the guy, but he gets the 20% bonus. The stages have purple enemies, so I have been trying him. He is fun. It is a neat mechanic and the damage when they blow is decent. Cascades can wreck timing by killing the impacted enemy. It’s a bummer when that happens. When it works it’s cool. If his scarab was like Carol’s bomb where it blows up if the enemy dies he would be phenomenal. I can always hope I guess.

I do level weird. I feed a hero on color until their special is maxed. Then they wait their turn to be topped off. It is Grace’s turn to be topped off. Currently 3:23. It’ll be fun to have her up and running soon.

I have 2 more 5’s to top off after that, but the upcoming CF2 portal, if I do go through with a 10 pull, May change priorities a bit.

Good luck out there!

:beers:

5 Likes

A heartfelt goodbye to my favorite corner of this forum, and all of you who walks this path. :hugs:

Thank you for always being here – to be in the same boat has truly been a treasure. :heart:

May you and your loved ones always be safe, happy and warm. :pray:

‘Until we meet again.’ :candle:

11 Likes

I gave a like to your post, @Gwniver , but that doesn’t mean I like what I read…

I have already posted in the other thread; thanks for dropping in here to say goodbye specially to us! And whenever you miss this little warm, tolerant corner of the forum, please come back to visit us or stay longer!

:people_hugging:

5 Likes

indeed, thanks for saying goodbye here too @Gwniver , your lovely personality and kindness has returned to you such an outpouring of love.

be well, and until we meet again, and I really really really hope you visit from time to time! :hugs:

4 Likes

I wish you the best here too !

You will be missed a lot !

4 Likes

That’s kind of how I do it. Then it becomes priority on who gets the off color.
I am doing something similar with the 2*… go with 4 duplicates until they hit 7/8 (before last ascension), then I start feeding duplicates and 1*s without waiting for 4 duplicates. Waiting for 4 duplicates can eat up a lot of feeder space, but luckily I have that.

3 Likes

This game is really trolling me lately!
With over 100 pulls in January and February it denied me the red and green HoTMs I was reasly interrested in. In March I did 20 pulls including 3 from free coins in ToL today.

ToL gave me the 3rd one, on the positive side, with the two dupes I have now 10 souls for next SE.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

Uhh, that is really bad luck :frowning: but yeah at least they are good for SE .

1 Like

oh wow, RNG sure is a pain sometimes…

2 Likes

Woohoo! On my second coin summon from ToL I got this:

Yellow is weak, so he is welcome. I do know much about him yet, but am excited to have gotten an HotM on the month they were released . Most of mine are HA or some other means.

I dislike the art for c-Zim, but her value is huge being a cleanse or dispel in red. She would be nice to get.

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, sorry about your HotM luck @Gimliv :laughing:

:beers:

12 Likes