The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 2)

:blush: :hugs:

billede

:smile:

9 Likes

Yes, I think this is quite accurate. Sometimes she feels slower than average getting started. Not sure why.

I just got him emblemed recently, so perhaps I will share this opinion in time.

Yeah, it’s wild how much luck I’ve had in yellow vs. other colors. My first five-star was Onatel. My second was Poseidon. Got both before ever landing an S1 in any color. Costumes for Justice and Leo both came from the costume portal. HotMs Devana, Hanitra, and Ranvir came on fewer than 10 pulls in their respective months. And 2 of my 5 non-S1 HA 10 retrains have been yellows (Rana and dupe Hanitra). Yellows just like me, for some reason.

Thank you. :crossed_fingers:

Congrats. I’m excited about him. He looks to be really good.

3 Likes

Joukahainen, or as I would like to refer to him, as the Furious Senpai, has been working out wonders for me in Rare Tourneys and Events, especially because of that priority dispel of his. For example, this past Musketeer event where the AI gets auto Riposte every few turns, having the priority dispel makes sure he won’t have to eat the hits first before the dispel and I can send it flying whenever it comes on and I needed to do damage and not having to worry about damage in return. I guess the only time this could fail is if he is blinded.

That buff blocker is also pretty awesome to prevent enemies from re-buffing right afterwards.

5 Likes

I came across this thread from long ago, and thought it could be interesting and/or useful for many of us here :slight_smile:

and at the very least, it gives a glimpse into a time past, when we didn’t have aethers or tons of passives or…

2 Likes

Pulled Ahhotep today, which completes my S5 4*. and for the first time since classic S1, I have all the 4* in a season. you know, before costumes…

but even counting base only, in S2 I never got Wilbur. In S3, I never got Gullin, Jott, Stonecleave. And in S4, Griffin continues to be invisible to me.

so… yay?

Oh snap oh wait, I was underwhelmed and pulled one more time… and…

The curse is broken! I finally got a season 5* just with free completion coins again! Last time was in s2! It took me an extra 25 summons to get one from s3! And I still don’t have one in s4! But I defied the odds today…

and I have a ton of emblems for her too!

18 Likes

OMG, congratulations @sleepyhead

2 Likes

Thank you very much @PlayForFun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @sleepyhead , you broke that streak in a fantastic way!

:beers:

3 Likes

thanks @Muchacho ! RNG decided to be kind, hope RNG is kind to you soon too!

2 Likes

Wow, congrats @sleepyhead ! Finally you got a legendary hero!
I fought against her a few days ago and she hits hard, really hard (and my heroes weren’t dark).

I have about 11 pulls, I’m waiting for good RNG and I hope I will get my first Azmia and Gilligan.

4 Likes

thank you @Sorvina !! I hope you get the heroes that you want, I have Azmia and could not have completed those nasty Tower events without her

3 Likes

Congrats, @sleepyhead . She’s not even featured this month. She must have REALLY wanted to come to your roster. Hope you enjoy her.

Thanks to the great Oracle, I didn’t feel any pressure to pull this month or to push to finish S5 for my last batch of coins. Now that I know I have good choices for the next FS, I’ll try to finish S5 in the next month so I can go for the April HotM and hopefully, like you, manage to land my first S5 five-star.

Also, all this talk about Para yesterday got me thinking last night - maybe I should try to land Para or Aderyn in the purple CoE. Both are three-stars, so the odds are not bad, and either one fills my need for a purple three-star healer. I was going to do red, since that’s where I’m missing the most three- and four-stars, but if I’m taking Gefjon first in FS - a near certainty - anybody I get in CoE would have to wait on her anyway. Plus, those are more pulls for the April HotM. Only downside is not waiting for green to come back around. That would be a chance at both Kalo and Franz, and the green special elemental heroes are insane compared to the more recent ones.

3 Likes

Hey, I have good news! I got Azmia, but not Gilligan.
Instead of Gilligan I got him:
Screenshot_20230316-151931small
Screenshot_20230316-151958small

The portal was trolling me for sure… out of 11 summons I got 4 Aqeelas and 3 Jarifs, they kept showing alternately.

It’s definitely a good day for getting 5* heroes, high-five @sleepyhead !

14 Likes

Congrats, @Sorvina . That greed mechanic looks interesting. Let us know all the creative ways you manage to mess people’s worlds up with it!

4 Likes

Thank you @Noble_Weasel ! If I could choose a S5 legendary hero I wouldn’t choose Anubis, but of course I’m really happy and can’t wait to try him in battles. Knowing how much time I need to max a 5* hero, I’ll be able to max him in a few months. I will try to remember to share my opinion about him here. :grinning:

4 Likes

Nice, congratulations to you too ! :slight_smile:

I will have at least 6 more pulls in this portal.
So far 2 pulls got me nothing worth mentioning.

2 Likes

Wow, congrats for these! Awesome pulls! One should be really helpful on titans, the other has an interesting mechanic, which looks fun to explore… Nice :tada: !

5 Likes

whoo that is awesome @Sorvina , glad you got Azmia AND a good 5* too! whohooo!!

and thanks too @Gartenerbsen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats @Sorvina and @sleepyhead! Enjoy the new faces! I still have not pulled a five star from any season, so maybe my number will pop up soon too…

4 Likes

Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: Nice pull!!!

3 Likes