The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 2)

I have all rare heroes too, but I don’t have 5 epic heroes and I hesitate to summon there. I’m counting on BF portal :P.
I would advice to summon for Mighty Pets or wait. Wait till BF and see what heroes you will get from it.
Till 6th February we’ll have 3 challenges 1.12/29.12/26.01 and I think they will be CF2, Gorgoyles and Pets again. (don’t know in which order)

2 Likes

That could be a consideration. I wonder if Pets and Gargoyles heroes will be in the portal. @PlayForFun?

1 Like

Going through a few of the stages and it reminded me a few of those animated dog and cat memes we had started seeing many years ago when I saw their cards. No desire really to summon for pets because both vanillas and trainer heroes are in this one to dilute the pool. But this would not be an off-limits portal for me in the future as I don’t have a real problem with their art or their belonging in this world.

But for the time being, challenge coins are still set to be used for CF2.

Also, is this the first challenge event where the POV doesn’t have a related tasks for it (e.g. play 3 stages in each of the three tiers and improve score on at least one stage)? @PlayForFun

2 Likes

Congrats on those summons @Sorvina . I am confused which thread I am posting on, but if I do it enough you’ll get the message :laughing:

I only have Noril, Candy, Maeve, and Orla. That makes CF2 the better option to not just raise my FS counter, but get something new along the way. S2 diluted pools are very unappealing.

All my gems are saved for BF. Not that I have many ….

I am holding all LB’s to see if anything pops on BF. After that, I am just gonna start burning them up. My new acquisition rate is low enough that I will get more before it is an issue if I pull someone. Also, most heroes unleveled on my roster are 3’s and they need very little.

:beers:

2 Likes

Congrats on your Alucard @PlayForFun! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

I think Pets and the released Gargoyles will be in it.

It is a bug:

Thx @SamMe

5 Likes

Congrats on your C-Francine @Shohoku79! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I’m an idiot. Just found it in the v52 announcement:

As all challenge event heroes are available, that should include pets and gargoyles.

4 Likes

I guess that depends on how they define the “past” in the list. Might be that they are only putting in heroes older than xxx. Or from challenge events moved to the challenge festivals. And it only says “DOES contain heroes” not “DOES contain ALL heroes”. Call me suspicious, but I wouldn’t place large bets on pets and gargoyles being in that summon :grimacing:

2 Likes

yeah, the two 3* are good but not great. the 4* are wonderful.

I am a weak-willed human being so I spent all my coins here. got the two 3*, go figure, not a single 4* lol

any more coins I collect will be saved for CF2

4 Likes

Either that or this is a game and it seemed like fun?

4 Likes

I WAS being facetious, thank you for affirming there is nothing to be regretful for @Andrewbook :wink:

Seriously, sometimes when I begin planning my summons, I think - well it IS a game, if I want to summon now I’ll summon now, so…

6 Likes

Oh, look at @Andrewbook bringin’ the rational perspective! Usually that’s @Shohoku79 's job.

1 Like

So I landed Rufus and Waddles with two summons. Waddles looks nice.

7 Likes

But then you do those pulls, you get nothing or dupes only and you think “Oh, I should’ve waited! I knew I wouldn’t get anything new and the chance is so low!”.
And then next portal comes and you are back to calculating whether you want to use your saved coins or not. :laughing:

4 Likes

Or you can also think, “dang maybe I should try one more, this one might be the lucky one, like so and so on the forums did one more pull and got a 5*!” And then you get even more disappointed and throw your phone and rage quit and… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This sounds like a very likely scenario :joy:

3 Likes

Well, after four years it has finally sunk into my head that I won’t get a five star out of any of these portals, so that part doesn’t really tempt me anymore!

4 Likes

I don’t expect that either. I do expect after so many summons to get a 4*. When I put so many in and get nothing when my goal was a 4*, that is frustrating. This is almost always followed by @sleepyhead posting to say he got all the good 4’s on single pulls or @Noble_Weasel reminding me again how good the Devana he has and I don is …. bullies :wink:

:beers:

6 Likes

Well, I got a good 4 star on two pulls for this one, so I will stop :slight_smile:

3 Likes