The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 2)

Excellent. Mine is 6^63, but she won’t get emblems until I max Tahir (4^77) first. I have almost enough to take him straight to +20 right now. Been saving for a while. I haven’t LB many green projects yet, so I should probably do Orla, but I really want to start Silvaria next.

I guess I try to look at the bright side of that and say that it’s more chances for my HA 10 to produce one of the heroes in FS and make my choice easier. Cold comfort, especially if HA 10 doesn’t cooperate with the plan!

This. So much this.

Just recently, famed Oracle of Souls @Elioty33 made a prediction about November 2022 that included the fact that Domitia’s second costume will be featured in November:

If true - and @Elioty33 seems to have a pretty good handle on these things - that blows up my plan to save keys any longer, as 2C Domitia and her purple EDD would make a lovely addition to my roster. I know you were hoping for Isarnia. Looks like 2C Magni and 2C Horghall are going in new without being featured. Since 2C Isarnia went in the pool last time without being featured, I think you will have a very long wait on your hands. I have to think 2C Quintus will be the guy for January, given the hype surrounding him.

Agree. FS by itself was probably enough to blow up my key-hoarding plan, but Domitia made sure to atomize it. Going forward, I expect to plan costume pulls by HotM, as I did before second costumes were released.

Between keys, EHTs at Christmas, hoarded S4 and S5 coins (if needed), and gems for Black Friday (bought with Google Play credit; don’t hate me!), I feel like I can go ahead and pencil in Grazul for my roster, but whether I’ll be able to make a play at the next FS list, I’m not sure. There are lots of ways to get currencies these days, but none of them in bulk, as you say.

A lot of people are going to be majorly hacked off if it does, especially without ample notice ahead of time. I would say that surely not even SGG is that cruel, but I’m afraid to speak that to the universe.

It’s good for SGG. It pressures you to buy a summon before you lose the 99 you did before it. That’s what scares me.

4 Likes