The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

That’s pretty good, then. As a Marcel user, I can tell you that I like him very much. Enjoy.

3 Likes

I both hope and don’t hope I get him. I would love the green D drop in a better form than Buddy, but then also will have wasted aethers on Buddy because I don’t see me taking Buddy over Marcel often.

:beers:

1 Like

Considering that i got the main one i wanted that i had any reasonable chance to get, i can’t really complain. Marcel will see quite a bit of use i’m sure. Maeve and Noril are very very good in 3* tourneys, especially together, so it was nice to get the both of them.

Although, roster space is definitely feeling a bit tight now even after feeding away all the dupes and i’m all out of gems. so it’s gonna be a couple of weeks before i afford a little more room for feeders for these guys. :laughing:

1 Like

I hope you get him. He’s better than Buddy. Don’t worry about the wasted aethers; you’ll get more. I still feel like I wasted darts on Justice just because I got her costume. Almost never use her, and I have Rana, Hanitra, and Ranvir sitting at 3^70 who could have had them instead. (One of them will get darts soon if a better option doesn’t come from CF 2.) That doesn’t mean I don’t hope for better yellows. It just means I made the best decision I could based on the information I had at the time - same as you.

3 Likes

CF2, I am glad to see that it did not require a separate membership for CF1 heroes to get the stat buff, but more importantly, the elemental barrier bypass.

In the guarantee to get something new this time. I have 4 pulls saved and got 4 new heroes… No one really pretty… Whacker (who sent in the clown for my first Starfall hero?), Noril, Skrekok, and Ingolf. Heroes or Villains with faces only their mothers could love.

Should manage probably another one or two pulls this event, hopefully for a pretty faced heroine / villainess.

4 Likes

I both fear and hope for this. I should have a few gems left over after three 10x pulls. I hope I have to spend them on roster space because I got so many heroes I want to keep!

2 Likes

It may be psychological, but I don’t worry about 4* mats or emblems. I will get more and reset in the case of emblems. For whatever reason aethers bother me. Maybe because we get so few per year? You’re only guaranteed 2 quests in a color per year. 2 colors will get 3. If reward chests aren’t kind it would be a longer wait then waiting on 6 darts, scopes, etc.

Again, maybe that’s in my head.

I will burn my gems later I think and use coins at the end. Spread out my all 3* disappointment :laughing:

:beers:

4 Likes

So I did my 9 saved pulls

Noril X 3
Maeve X 2
Edd x 2
Skrekok

And the main prize Zaghob.

The Norils and Maeves are dupes. Edd is new, so is the rat.

Will keep one Edd and Skrekok, not decided on the others. They are good but outside of war I don’t use dupes much especially the 3* versions so I’ll probably feed them away.

I did get my realistic want in Zaghob. So looking forward to him. For mono players where everyone charges around same time probably not the most useful, but I’m looking forward to combining him the likes of Franz, peters, Proteus etc should be plenty of full shutdown available that way.

4 Likes

Voila - my troops:

Goal is 23-17-11-5 mana/magic/cyclops troops in every color, then a rainbow lvl29 set.
Looking forward to next magic tower, having saved 20 ETTs and a few more to come from challenge event.
Happy gaming

4 Likes

Have mine all on the hero plan, working towards a magic (or cyclops) in every color to 29… I have feeders to get the purple magic to 15 but lack the ham, also for green magic to 16 but ham…

Green is my struggle cause it took 2 years 3 months for the Mana, and a full year for the crit… Since it is behind in Mana any trainer troop I get goes to support it

3 Likes

You all are ahead of me. Troops are so painful to level! Do you like the cyclops or magic troops better? I kind of think I’ll just use my ETTs on whichever comes first.

2 Likes

Good luck to all of you, should you decide to summon in the ongoing event :four_leaf_clover: :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

When are you throwing your coins/gems in, @Gwniver ? When you finish the event?

2 Likes

I don´t know - it´s too hard! I´ve been seriously considering to just wait and not spend any, because I´m so desperate for a purple fast hero, that I was thinking about saving for that new event that comes. It has one called…Meadow? And she´s a four star, so maybe more within reach. :pray: I think…But, shrug. I don´t know!

You decided yet? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I missed that Meadow was very fast mana. That’s definitely attractive. Still, looking at the odds in @PlayForFun 's post, the odds of landing a Monster Hunter epic hero are only 1.26%, and then you have to divide that by two, since there are two epic monster hunters, so 0.63%. Those are really long odds. Not trying to discourage you, because I know about trying to fill a specific need on your roster.

Yeah, I’m going to get all the completion coins and then go for it… probably later tonight (i.e. 5-7 hours from now, where I am). I finished rare and am halfway through epic. Will only be able to fill one monster chest today, and that’s already done, along with my PoV dailies, so the rest of my WE will be going to the event. May flask to finish so I can make sure I do them tonight. The anticipation is too much.

2 Likes

Oh goodness. Thank you, I am not great at math. That´s terrible numbers :sob:

Oooh, wow you´re so close to completing it already? I have only auto attacked Stage 2 in Rare today, so a long way off :sweat_smile:

I understand. I tend to wait until the last day, so I won´t be more tempted during the time the event lasts. I really, really hope you´ll get something that brings you joy. :pray:

How does your wish list look today?

1 Like

In Beta there was only 1 Epic hero added to the portal, and based on V50 announcement no Epic heroes will be added for the first time :frowning:

3 Likes

Noooo, really? Why must things that would bring joy be so difficult to obtain :cry: It seems all about the five stars for the big spenders and nothing for the rest of us… :confused: Oh, well…Thank you for swinging by and letting me know - I completely missed that. :heart:

2 Likes

kép

I was suprised by that this too :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m trying to think of accessible fast purple hitters and coming up with mainly Sartana (been a long day and the brain feels a bit dopey, so I may be forgetting something obvious.) With the accessibility to get a average to pseudo fast I wouldn’t go chasing and feeling the effect of not getting who you want.

I think if I were you I’d focus a TC 20 and make use of saved gems/ free pulls where you have most chance not to get a dupe. (This CF2 is very worthwhile I think, the CF1 heroes can be HA hopes)

2 Likes