The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

That’s what I did until I got Boldtusk’s costume. He’s still my healer for Monks. Heck for rogues, I’m using Frosty. Other than Brynhild, he’s my only Rogue healer. I do have a Paladin healer - D’Andre. I bet there will be some stages without Clerics, Druids, Wizards and Sorcerors as those are the main healer classes.

2 Likes

For one trial I still don’t have a healer after this long. I know one is rogue …. maybe the rogue/paladin? Rogue/ranger? Either of those I am healer-less. It was more of an issue prior, I got so used to limited roster I found a work around a while ago. That and emblem quests became fairly easy after a while.

CF2 is hours away, good luck all! I am debating using gem summons ASAP and coins later or doing it all at once at the end, which is my norm. First world problems I guess.

:beers:

4 Likes

Yeah I saw that. Really interesting. I do like the gameplay idea more than curses, which have some aspect of luck. This seems more roster management instead which sounds fun and bonus that it’s only 50 levels. Really looking forward to giving it a shot.

Of course knowing my luck it’ll show up either when I’m on holiday or busy and can’t play for some reason…

The healers in trials was a pain for the ranger one. I used to use Red Hood until I got the costume for Rigard

1 Like

Rogue/Ranger is likely the one as I don’t think you have Rigard’s costume. I think he is probably the only Ranger option, which makes sense as the Ranger ability is kind of wasted on a healer for the most part. Paladins are also kind of rare as I can’t think of any Paladin Healers other than D’Andre, or Heimdall (did a quick look, By-Ulf is also a Paladin).

1 Like

It is now increased to 4 restricted classes.

The event now became too hard.
My F2P Rooster was only good until Impossible 20, but I have lost about 5-6 times between Impossible 10 and 20.
I have tried to do Impossible 21 about 5 times without luck. I can not event reach the boss stage with my limit broken max emblemed heroes :frowning:

So this event will most likely not completable for F2P.

Using non emblemed, and non limit broken Styx / Monster Hunter the event would have been completable, but I have ran out of flasks.
As I could reach until Impossible 24 with them.

3 Likes

challenge event 2 is off to a decent start for me.

6 coin pulls:

Edd
2nd Edd
Noril
2nd Candy
2nd Whacker
Eichelborg

five 3*, one 4*, and three are completely new heroes. quite pleased!

8 Likes

Challenge festival 2, 19 pulls (9 coin pulls, 10x gem pull). Heroes not eaten:

1x Whacker ( I ate several, since I alreay have one LB and 20-nodes)
2x Noril
1x Maeve
1x Candy
1x Shrekok
4x Edd
2x Zhabog (the new 4* red bard sniper)
1x Ingolf

I’d really love 2x Maeve, so far only 1 sadly…at least I got both her and Noril, which is essential on the defense. The 4x Edd will immediately replace my 3x Balthazar for certain 3* tournaments, thankfully my Balthazars are unemblemed and not LB. Edd is superior to Balthazar, I’ve tested that on an alt where Edd is 18 nodes LB.

Not really excited about Candy since I got Rehkethre.

Not sure what to make of Zhabog. On one hand, his hit seems to be more powerful than Scarlett or Kelile’s. Oh the other hand, his stats (attack and defense) are way too low, especially attack. I guess at some point I could level one to test him, but as I see it, he will be only useful for certain 4* tournaments…

5 Likes

4 pulls:

1. Candy - first one
  2. Eichelborg - second one
  3. Candy - second one
  4. Meave - first one

I really missed this purple 3 star. So I am happy :slight_smile:

I will have at least 2 more coin pulls.

7 Likes

You are really not that far away I see 35 maxed with 5 decent ones to max… I’m working on finishing #43, but I had some really good luck between February and June which greatly increased my 5* collection…

2 soul Exchange (lady of the lake, chameleon)
1 HA (Perseus)
7 Summons (quartz, Zagrog, silvaria, Kara, nyx, arfanias, aino)

That is 10 in a 4 month span so I was lower than your 35 at that point, February I was like level 86 to start it … Now 93.

Anyways interesting everyone looks at just heroes, don’t think anyone mentioned troops lol.

1 Like

I did my 3 pulls with saved coins and got
Candy
Marcel
Zhabog

Zhabog I think will be interesting because his passive reduces the chance of revival by 50%, so he would be useful against those reviver teams. Pretty handy in rush war. That’s the way I see it. The fact that he’s a red sniper makes it a decent addition.

Edit: He also has the 5% mana regeneration… is that for everyone else if he is a lone bard, or just for him? It’s not clear.

Edit 2: Ah, re-read again, so orphan heroes not including him.

5 Likes

Idk but that makes things interesting with the costume bonus again for s1 heroes if you can setup the team right, s1 is supposed to get a family bonus so should be eligible.

1 Like

6 pulls in CF2:
2x Mauve
2xWhacker
Edd
Ingolf

I would have picked almost any other four star than Ingolf (other than Marcel and Sanngrior who are the ones I have), but at least I did get a four star. I was a bit frustrated with the duplicates, but after realizing how few three stars there are, it isn’t that surprising.

I’ll have two more pulls. I would like to get Candy if no one else…

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Let’s hope it’s adjusted between now and release!

2 Likes

Rogue/barbarian (Trials of Survival) seems like a likely candidate. Healers are very sparse in those classes. I have Frosty and Brynhild, but both are somewhat rare.

I’m committed to finishing the event first, but it’s killing me! Congrats to all so far on your new heroes. My nephew only had enough gems for three pulls. He got Skrekok, Sanngrior, and EMILIO! Now I’m REALLY eager. Gonna be a LONG day. Not sure if I can finish the event by tonight without flasking, but flask I may. I want the help of my little Weaselettes, and if I don’t pull tonight, I have to wait until they get home from school and I get home from work tomorrow.

3 Likes

Anyone knows if the Challenge Festival II 3* and 4* heroes can now be trained in Hero Academy 5&8?

3 Likes

I am pretty sure they cannot. Only CF2 heroes currently.

:beers:

2 Likes

No, they do not be there :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m trying to console myself that i used all my gems and coins that i had and that I did in fact pull three of these i mentioned, but along with 5x Skrekok, 2x Edd, and a(nother) Whacker. five… Skrekok… sometimes i feel like these ‘no s1’ portals just don’t like me much. but at least it was better than Black Friday for me. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is what I’m scared of right here. Sorry you had rotten luck. Which three of the ones you wanted did you get?

2 Likes

Oh, haha! i didn’t mention that did I? :laughing:

Marcel (yay! :partying_face:), Noril, and Maeve. So 3 of the top 5 i wanted. not bad really. i always just hope that things will somehow go a little better than pulling 8 dupes out of like 11-12

3 Likes