The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

It is a month when Mythic Titan is back. I am torn on trying for the top 1% avatar or not. The previous experience with Gilgamesh was very disheartening. I do have Cheshire Cat now who will help next time around … maybe. Some of the newer heroes have raised the 1% cumulative bar SO high now. I have never fought the green one and my red titan teams are decent-ish compared to others on my roster (blue and yellow titan teams are my worst).

Top 5% loot isn’t that different admittedly, It’s just neat to finish in the top category in something. It’s too bad they wrecked the somewhat level playing field (compared to other events) with the recent burst of heavily paywalled titan annihilators.

As it gets closer maybe some of you Mythic Titan wizzes want to help with teams? I have learned a lot but am still new as I haven’t even gone through a whole cycle.

:beers:

2 Likes

Lol this is not a problem at the level my alliance wars at, thankfully :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am in the same boat, will probably lurk on the MT thread and see what other people are using before I use any flags

2 Likes

:+1:

That level of so much Alasie on war defence only applies to a very small number of alliances. :wink:

2 Likes

yeah, that photo of a top AW made me cringe a little. it looks like so much $$ is involved, but more importantly… it doesn’t look like it would be any fun to play against. no thanks!

I’m pretty sure I have never seen a cAlasie in a war, ever. a couple of regular Alasie’s here and there maybe.

and if I’m on a hot streak raiding and my cups get pretty high, she’ll start to pop up in raid defenses occasionally, but even then not very often. so… :man_shrugging:

…tapping fingers… i keep waiting for the day when i go to do a raid and I get matched with someone with a… ahem… similar name… and look! there’s a cAlasie on their defense. :thinking: :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a really uphill battle even if you have the items (scrolls, tornados, etc).

When people post teams I usually lack the key parts. The double whammy is say, sure I don’t have Franz. Well they not only have Franz, they have 4 of him emblemed, LB’d, and ready to rock.

2 Likes

And 4 of every EDD hero… and oodles of battle items…

2 Likes

Vivica is so underrated by the way, she is my MVP this rush tourney. Her cleanse and her amazing heal have brought my team from the brink so many times

Would not have beat this team without her!

4 Likes

I will use a Pengi team for 3 hits:

Silvaria, Noor, Pengi, Nordri, Reuben

This team needs 5 hurricanes, and all three types of mana pots per hit.
Without Franz you can get 500-600k damage per hit.

Second team for next 3 hits will be:
Gefjon, Wilbur, Vanda, Boldtusk, Bertulf

Third team : Marjana, Santa, G. Falcon, Russel, Wu Kong.

Team no. four: Norns, Treevil, Jott, Magni, Lepus

Hope for 4 million + damage

Happy gaming

3 Likes

Sounds awesome @Gimliv , I hope you get 4 million :crossed_fingers:. Unfortunately this also reaffirms my predicament. Here are the heroes I have from your teams:

1 - None

2 - Boldtusk

3 - Marjana, Guardian Falcon, Wu Kong

4 - Magni

I will rig something up and we’ll see how it goes I guess.

Agreed. I got her late and levelled her due to no other projects and hadn’t planned to emblem her. She has performed SO well I couldn’t NOT give her emblems. On top of the benefits you list I love her D up. It makes her heal go further dropping that oncoming damage. Big Viv fan! :+1:

3 Likes

and best part about Viv is that she’s quite easily obtainable :slight_smile: yay!

2 Likes

I get by on green MT with my one Falcon. I used it on all 12 flags last time IIRC. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like your post except I’m out of likes atm. :flushed:

2 Likes

You’re sweet thank you @SamMe . And also for your insight re who you use :slight_smile: maybe I’m just jaded by past failures haha

2 Likes

I did…:frowning: recognizing the op to late, dont know where he/she has taken the pics of team korea from, but the op is definetely not in 7DA.
The op cries for nerfs regularly.
There is no merit taking the team setups of a top10 war (TK is no2 and 7DA no 4or 5 in Beezers actual ranking) to make his/hers point.
Did not yet met a costumed Alassie in war, but several in raids. Top hero but beatable.

Happy gaming

P.S. Did have my first one today in rush - beat the team

1 Like

To me, that screenshot tells me that the OP does not play in a top 10 alliance. Same for their team setup…

Anyone is free to post what they like within forum rules. That is a mini :popcorn: thread. :smirk:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed a few C-Alasies (right flank) on very fast war defence (both current and previous rush wars). I’ll try to pay attention to how they perform. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I get the Summer Solstice is flawed: there are no costumes, the pool is diluted for specific targeting, it less value given the implementation of HA 5 and HA8. The last one essentially makes the old event heroes the equivalent of S1’s for this portal.

I still think this is a really great portal for lower spenders. I have enough for 3 summons with gems, which I think I will likely use. Given how poor the S2 and S3 portals were there is still a lot of potential upside versus any other portal.

I get the smart money is saving for 10 pulls, 30 pulls, etc., but I am just not at that stage in the game. I prefer a good opportunity for something new in the short term to the “best value”. I think I have enough depth and heroes/abilities to not need to wait for best value. I can be more impulsive. :crossed_fingers:

Good luck for those summoning! I hope to see lots of reports back of new non-S1 4’s and 5’s within the rebellion! :+1:

In other news, I think Buddy’s days with emblems are done. I used him as meat shield/pseudo healer a lot and the minion nerf to him makes him stink at that. Getting multiple minion on anything but the weakest levels is really hard and certainly not the norm. He is a green D drop, but I don’t mono. I have lots of others. Plus, I need ranger emblems so bad.

I think he still had them mostly because I invested aethers into him. Sure I can’t get the aethers back on a little used hero, but that doesn’t mean I should leave unused emblems on him too.

RIP Buddy, you were killed because they couldn’t change anything to the new cash cow (penguin?) they introduced that left the family trait easily abused.

3 Likes

I’ve found the sheet super helpful, beta or not :wink: thank you. Am I right in assuming this new summer solstice portal is just the sum of the others minus elementals?

1 Like

I agree with you, but still I’d still rather get 2nd Gullinursti, Proteus or Wilbur than Tiburtus, Hu Tao or LJ.

I hope you will pull Kara! :laughing:
Or at least Proteus, Almur or Jott!

2 Likes