The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

Since I know @Muchacho sometimes doesn’t read the beta beat, let me bring a bit of discussion about superior talents here. For background:

Now, I gotta believe this is going forward one way or another, and personally, I’ve used my built-up cleric emblems to go ahead and take several S1 clerics from +18 to +20, since it’ll be a while before Rhys needs them. I already did Viv, Rigard, Hawkmoon, and when I get a few more cleric emblems, I’ll probably also do Elkanen. I’ve already taken most of my barbarians to +20, since they usually need the def and HP nodes on 19 and 20, but I plan to do Karil, Azar, and Nashgar. Also thinking about resetting Bertila - who I like but don’t use super often - in order to do final nodes on several fighters, including Magni and Elena. Am I making too big a deal out of this?

Nope. If anything, this superior talents thing makes me more inclined to wait for more costumes, as the second costume will add a third class to S1s that can benefit from superior talents.

2 Likes