The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

I don’t qualify to join, but count me as an ally

6 Likes

this is a good saying. Yes, i read the whole post, but this struck a good cord in me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am very c2p (VIP & a few 1.99 deals), but I was f2p for a long time & would like very much to march with you, even to a sweet & sticky vanilla milkshake virtual death. Will you have me? I lay my virtual sword at your virtual feet (nice shoes @FrenziedEye!!!). :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Or borrowing something from the Wolverine / Huge Ackman musical: Les misérables F2Players

Do you hear the players sing,
singing a song of angry players…

7 Likes

this reminds me of @JonahTheBard’s post with the Lord of the Rings meme. "You have my sword. You have my bow. And my Harp!

6 Likes

@Joyful818 of course we’d gladly accept you, welcome first class field marshall

@NPNKY membership is open to anyone who sympathises with or is annoyed that FTP are being walked over - so consider yourself joined Admiral

@V616 - welcome to the Rebel base First Class Officer!

@Gryphonknight - welcome esteemed Knight of the old republic (KOTOR)

@Shohoku79- welcome to the cause Commodore, your thoughts are most appreciated and welcome

@Saphirra - good to hear and have you on board Secret Field Agent Sergeant - have you got a special portrait you can do for our group? :sunglasses::relaxed::wink:

@JonahTheBard - your title already speaks for itself but would you accept the rank of Brigadier?

(These ranks are randomly assigned, no second draws allowed)

7 Likes

I wouldn’t want a second draw. :slight_smile: thx for having me.

i could come up with a few ideas. i don’t think i am trust worthy enough to find the picture, but a good name might be one of the following:

FTP Rebels;
Free To Play;
FTP Rebelion?;

These are just a few ideas. And the color of the card, i haven’t ever done it, but i could make it four different quadrants of 4 of the game colors, all 5 would be difficult. :slight_smile:

Special: i have absolutely no idea. nor do i have an idea of the special’s name.

Star amount: i’d say 4 or 5. maybe 4 and a half? lol

Fully lvled obviously. Maybe a family link?
Edit: all this is speculation, and what i came up with on the spot. any ideas would be welcome

reminds me of Curse of the black pearl, “And i’ll buy you a big hat, Commadore.”

2 Likes

Good idea!

Free to Play family link gives all FTP rebellion members +130% passion and +200% bravery on Paywall and anti-FTP subjects

8 Likes

I accept the field marshal position with honor, sir!!! Ummmm…what’s a field marshall? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I like it. :slight_smile: i like it a lot

3 Likes

Ooh… Commodore huh? Whenever I hear the rank Commodore I think of the Commodore for the Terran Battlecruiser in StarCraft…

All crews report in… Set a course… Make it happen… I “really” have to go to number 2

2 Likes

When I read this you reminded me of the Yamato cannon

2 Likes

Is $1.20/mo over 20 months too much to qualify :grin: ?

Name: Browncoats instantly springs to mind.

4 Likes

Welcome @nevarmaor … I dub thee…
Sir Browncoat

2 Likes

Captain Sir Malcolm Browncoat!

8 Likes

YOU CAN’T TAKE THE SKY FROM ME!!!

This is a complete sentence… discourse is clearly run by the alliance…

4 Likes

3 Likes

FTP players uniting? You know the Weasel is in. Thirteen months without spending a dime, although I am starting to save up some Google Play credit from surveys. Hope it doesn’t make me the Benedict Arnold of the group if I ever cash those in.

Don’t forget about getting better-than-trash rewards from Path of Valor. I was pretty stoked about that feature until I found out that, in beta, it isn’t worth doing for FTP, but will be another source of ascension mats for PTP. Make it grindier for FTP if you want; we’re used to swapping time for money. But at least reward that time with something worth having.

8 Likes

Even as a (cheap for fun) I will howl with you until the moon fade away.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

@FrenziedEye how do we join the rebellion?

1 Like