The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

Is that an underwild gem in their hand?

2 Likes

Franz absolutely is a great hero… in this war of 3 kingdoms i took him at 75+20 killhare (costume bonus) LB+20 rigard bertila and hansel… i fired franz then used killhare and bertila and a 5200+ team got nuked by a 4200. Defense down has nothing on him

2 Likes

I would vote for Bertulf (maybe even 2x) and at least one Franz. Of course, if you happen to hit Quenell or Lewena those are also great, but they are limited to mostly wars/ raids, whereas Franz is much more useful. Franz himself drastically increased my Mythic and regular Titan scores as well as challenge event scores + is impactful on some tougher map and quest stages. Plus he shines in Rush. Franz is the big star here, I hope you get him.

On a side note, here are my troops for a period of 1 year and 10 months of play total:

And the rest of my troops are here as well:

As you can see, I managed to eat ALL of my feeder troops. And with the level of troops pretty decent, i decided to only leave the HA 4 training (it’s the most effective food/ feeder troop xp ratio to train 2* feeders) and to spin the HA 10 wheel. First training will be completed next Wednesday. I don’t really hope to catch something useful non-S1, but I’d really like to get some decent 5* costumes. We’ll see how it goes.

4 Likes

Franz made gargoyles alot easier. His damage increase counters the stoneskin meter i just use him then king Arthur magni costume and lepus on last stage fire franz then EDD then DD thrn lepus then just use tornadoes and big mana pots done the boss fight in like 30 seconds.

Aslo in like costume now being alot tougher (which seems unfair to newer player’s) use him proteus and lady Locke the dot just eats them alive.

Wish i had rayne to use with him

2 Likes

Our Kingdom is 3rd again :frowning:

I give up…

We lost.

Our Warband is about 650ish position.

At least I was top 1 in Skirmish so I hope I will get enough coins for a free pull…

Update:

Finally !!!

I have received 5-6 times more coins then in the last events in total :smiley:

Now I can do two pulls :slight_smile:

7 Likes

congrats! hope you get some good kingdom heroes :slight_smile: at least your effort paid off!

3 Likes

Congrats!

Much better outcome than mine with my defeated warband being ranked 1990 or so. Even my third rank doesn’t help much with the loot like that. Noticeable rewards: 53 Kingdom coins, 10 emblems, 1 raid flask, 2 summon tokens. Not sure whether this was worth the effort …

2 Likes

Two Season 1 Rare heroes were the result of pulling :smiley:

There is still hope that the EHT will give some good hero in Morlovia :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s all about the power level of the Warband again. We lost our skirmish again, I was nowhere near N 1 and I still got 100 Clerical emblems from the Warband loot. Other loots are unimpressive sadly. SG really made the event beneficial to the older players/whales who receive the best emblem rewards. All others receive scraps, even if they are N1 in their warband.

2 Likes

I am quite curious about the warband rank here. Where do the rest of you end up in terms of warband rank? I managed my 132nd Caedmon from my coins (I’m not really counting)

3 Likes

Warband ranked 18, 150 coins (got skittles and bane)

2 Likes

That was my combined loot, most for the Warband ranking.

The pull gave only a feeder…:frowning:
Hopefully the EHT will give something new at Morlovia…
Happy gaming

2 Likes

Congrats, it looks like the personal rank in skirmish gives you a lot more than I remember. I got my coins from the warband rank… and Ganju.

4 Likes

We lost our skirmish, and I played horribly individually. Wu Kingdom won, though. My warband was number 222, and I think I was the 29th ranked player in my warband; maybe 99th or so in the skirmish. Rewards of note were 100 wizard emblems (taking Merlin to +20), an EHT (saved for Christmas), and 105 or so kingdom coins (which turned into Renfeld :roll_eyes: ). Still worth it to me, but I really wish I hadn’t played so poorly individually. I think I may have only one-shot two or three teams in 12 flags.

2 Likes

It depends on the defenses though… I think I was stuck against a field of 5k+ defenses with the mixture of the top meta. I only one shot a few, and my tiles were horrible for some of the attacks.

2 Likes

Agree. All of the opponent defenses for me were 4800-5000-ish. I tend to look for non-traditional tanks. I one-shot a team with a Domitia tank, for example, but I apparently misjudged a team with a Raff tank and double C. Azlar flanks. I just know I put together some of my best heroes into teams that historically do pretty well and was really disappointed at the result. Of course, I also got a one-shot with an attack team that had no healer except a 3^70 Hanitra. Maybe it was just the boards. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The higher power you are the higher power you fight… i assume this is similiar to war acore where your top 5 heroes and top 5 troops outweigh everything else… my top is at 5174 power due to luck since last october, everything is less than a year old. However most of the people in this bracket spend ig id say 2/3 were xnol, diocahn, and batest. Add in some some other goos purples like bera, lu bu, ludwig, etc… probably 85-90% of the defenses, with a couple lower quality like dr M and a couple off color… not much

1 Like

So, today settled it, the only thing I will perhaps (!) buy in this game might be a Valor Pass from time to time, but certainly nothing else. I’ve thought I’d give them one more chance for at least one meaningful summon (not taking about 5*, but a missing 4* from S4 would have been nice). I only did 9 pulls because that was sufficient for two things: to get he bonus chest and to see that summoning really is pointless: In order of appearance: Berden, Griffin, Brienne, Morris, Isshtak, Balthazar, Mack, Gramps, Azar. Five S1 3* which have a probability of 19.6% in this portal. Yes, sure, only bad luck …

1 Like

Once you dont need mats POV looks rather sad to buy as well lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 2).