The Forum Mute Option

So i know we can mute players and we can mute threads

Can we mute entire categories?

@zephyr1

Yes, there’s an option under Preferences > Categories, like this:

5 Likes

Nice thank you

Trying to cut down on getting involved in the non game related categories like general discussion,ideas, etc

Now with that being said

If i muted alliance recruitment but increased the tracking status of Saders alliance thread, would the individual thread tracker & bookmark/pin override the muted category option or would i need to regularly check it due to no more notifications?

2 Likes

You should still get the notifications, because I get notifications for tagging and links in Foreign Languages even though I have the Category Muted.

If you want to try it, tag me here after you change the settings, and I’ll comment on the Saders thread to see if you get the notification.

1 Like

Mute option rocks.

/puts thread on mute.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Muted the category

1 Like

General discussion topics still show up when i click latest…dam

Ah it’s doin cause of threads it started tracking if i spent more than 4 minutes in them

Anyway to see all threads I’m tracking or just revert all back to normal or something?

I don’t know of any way to list them, or bulk update them.

I think you’ll probably have to change each thread as it comes up.

You may also want to adjust these settings under Notifications, to avoid automatic Tracking of new threads in the future:

Can we mute any threads that @rigs uses???/ LMFAO :yum: :upside_down_face: :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: