The first 4* I pulled was

… Little John

I was pretty excited and thought he looked like a boss.

Despite his lowish rating, I think he’s still useful to this day with final bosses of events. Will *probably be using him for the upcoming guardians event in an hour or so!

Please share yours and how you feel about your first 4* pull!

As a bonus, my next 4* was Kelile. I still use her against green tanks.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from everyone :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Colen. He was an absolute beast in raids (if I could keep him alive long enough to fire his special) and then I pulled Boldtusk a month later, so it was clear who my precious hidden blades were going to.

I don’t use Colen so much now, especially as I have Wilbur and BT, and when I finally get another 4 blades Wilbur will be ascended over Colen. But occasionally I’ll bring Colen out for raids and cackle with glee as he roasts my opponents and turns the tide in battle. If I can keep him alive. :slight_smile:

As my first 4* he holds a special place in my heart and one day, when I have abundant ascension mats, I’ll take him to tier 4 just because.

3 Likes

Kashhrek. As a C2P I was a little bummed at the time and didn’t feed him much over some 3*. A few months later now he is approaching 3/60 and is a cornerstone in my defensive team so ultimately I’m glad to have him.

3 Likes

Sabina! She only sees daylight occasionally during alliance wars nowadays, but still a good hero :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Grimm. Arguably one of the best offensive 4* heroes ever. :laughing:

7 Likes

Rigard was mine, I lucked out one of the best 4* heros in the game.

Great topic btw😊

4 Likes

Wu Kong.

I celebrated the event by feeding him my First Bane. This was a fool’s luck, clearly.

6 Likes

I don’t really recall my first 4*.
Probably in a 10x red pull it was Colen, but i get Boldtusk, Gormek and Scarlet too in that pull and i was aiming at Boldtusk.
I leveled him after Bold but before Gormek (and as a good noob, eat Scarlet)
But i don’t regret it. It serves me well and i still have all of them now.

Little John is simply great.
As an unlucky lv. 56 player who don’t have a good legendary green, i use LJ for everything.
Farm, titans, events, raids, quests.

It is my main green attacker and i’m waiting my tc give me another, so i can max a second.

4 Likes

Boldtusk! He used to be one of my best heroes before i finally was able to grind my way up to the 5* team. Still love him and use on titans daily.

6 Likes

I’m not quite sure, who was the very first hero and who came next as I was lucky enough to get a rainbow 4* team within 2 months and without paying a cent.
As far as I remember, Sonya came first. She is still one of my best blue heroes. I use her more often than Grimm. Together with Caedmon, that joint my team shortly after Sonya, they are my snipers and reposte killers.

2 Likes

Kiril

I was using Gunnar as tank at the time and Kiril showed up quite early during my career.

I was very, very, very happy to see him since I did not have a healer at the time.

Since I am ftp and not very lucky with summoning he is still a cornerstone in all my teams and will be probabely my strongest hero for quite some time to come. :sunny:

3 Likes

Tibs then Gandalf wu was the last of my 5 x 4 star rainbow team

2 Likes

Skittleskull. Never ascended beyond third rank. It went to Caedmon

6 Likes

Hu Tao after one week of playing. Luckily I found this forum on time and still have him at 3/60. :laughing:

5 Likes

My first yellow was Li Xiu. When I finally got Orbs I was choosing between her and Chao… Chao won and Li Xiu is still at 3/60.
May be I’ll ascend her one day… if not Danzaburo.

3 Likes

Mine was also Little John. I actually had zero 3* green heroes for a long time, so he was used constantly.

3 Likes

Colen is the very first hero I did ascended. I didn’t know better. But he has helped out a lot as center. Now he isn’t is my defense anymore despite the fact that I still don’t have a 5* ascended anymore.

3 Likes

Sweet! Instead of Hu Tao I continued with Chao also. Still using him!

2 Likes

Kiril was my first healer and I pulled him twice… And because I was desperate for healers I ascended both!!

4 Likes

I’m still missing Rigard! Nice, must’ve felt gooood

1 Like