23 Likes

Meet Kira, my beloved psychotic serial killer :heart:

26 Likes

so sweet you named your cat after me :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ahahahaha youā€™re welcome Kira!
I hope you are better behaved than her :joy:

4 Likes

I think itā€™s hilarious that various threads wax wrath and threaten the apocalypse, demanding immediate comment and restitution from the staff.

But all it takes to coax a bit of friendly engagement is some happy cat pictures.

Itā€™s almost like the staff areā€¦ people?

17 Likes

I MAKE NO PROMISES (she is a beautiful cat, love the mustache)

4 Likes

you found my kryptonite =^ā€¦^= cat pics - the great equalizer

7 Likes

I love that you have a cat named Glitch.

4 Likes

I would like to point out this very important thing:

CAT PICTURES CONTRIBUTE TO FORUM POSITIVITY

What we need now, is for me to get a picture of my cats interfering with Empires and Puzzles on the ipad. Freya (my warrior princess who has owned the 3 German Shepherds since she was 3 months old) will most likely oblige. Thor (the great big piece of cat-shaped furniture) just sits on & in front of everything I do. Thor is 20lb (9kg). Freya is 14lb (6.3kg).

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have believed it 36 hours ago but this thingā€™s gone as viral as influenza.

9 Likes

The English expression ā€œitā€™s raining cats and dogsā€ exist as a translation also in France and Germany.
Il pleut des chats et des chiens
Es regnet Katzen und Hunde
Perhaps, in season 3, we get in a war between cats ans dogs?

7 Likes

Maybe a new rabbit hero throwing them or a kittenlike hero fighting with its clawsā€™nā€™pawsā€¦

1 Like

I think Dog themed heroes are at rather a disadvantage to Cat themed ones (ahem!..looking at you Zimkitha, Azlar, G.Panther, CC, to name but a few). Not sure Greymane, G. Jackal and Boss Wolf would stand much of a chance

5 Likes

Oh certainly we have our dog-lovers as well as cat-lovers! It takes all types in E&P! :grin:

4 Likes

Okayā€¦ so Season 3 needs to have a Bad guy-- a White Lion anthropomorph with a pack of evil werewolves at his disposal.

It is up to Azlar to recruit Richard & Co for help to save the Catlandsā€¦

And why a cat leading instead of the wolves? Because cats rule and dogs drool.

EDIT: This is the way to add more heroes into the game. We need more werewolves and anthropomorphic cats. I think a Werelynx would be a great sage-like critter.

5 Likes

Brag here, but on topicā€¦

Wanted to save my two golden tokens for a seasonal, but couldnā€™t resist and gotā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦a kitten :heart_eyes_cat:

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

Cute :rofl:

13 Likes

I demand werecats. And panthers, pumas, ocelots, caracals and jaguarundis, with Shere Khan as the Tiger baddie at the top! :grin:

15 Likes

What? No Cheetahs?

Talk about heroes with very fast specials. Make Panther look like a slug :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, yes, yes!!! We need more cat heroes! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes