The Feline Fans of E&P šŸ˜»

So sorry to hear that. Every pet owner knows what youā€™re going through. Give yourself time to grieve, and then remember all the love you still have to give another pet who may desperately need you.

4 Likes

Thank you guys. Iā€™ve still been here, just not as involved as i once was. I have another kitty, who while not as cuddly helps.

6 Likes

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/puppy-power-the-dog-devotees-of-e-p/98922/226?u=joyful818

Yeah, i know he lived a good life. People said that they wanted to be one of my pets because i spoil them so much. Itā€™s still hard! The one thatā€™s left is definitely eating up the attention. Itā€™s been a hard transition though.
I found a pretty good alliance. Iā€™m now a member of the Crew family and I am having a lot of fun with it!

Here is a picture of my young one taking the spot that the old guy used to always have. I loves him. I asked him last night if heā€™s my new best friend. He said yes.

11 Likes

I totally believe that animals have feelings, wants and needs outside of just the basics.
Iā€™m sorry for your loss too.

4 Likes

After three years of struggle and might, my little Milu said goodbye today. Feline Leukemia is a treacherous disease, but Iā€™m proud of the sweetest cat Iā€™ve ever had in my life.

She had a short yet inspiring life, teaching me and my girlfriend how to be happy with simple things. Iā€™ll miss her, said goodbye in Rio de Janeiro, while Iā€™m in the USA buying things for my future babies. I never had a chance of saying goodbye, and that hurts.

Iā€™m devastated.

16 Likes

I would put my heart on your post, but Iā€™m out of them for the moment. Iā€™m sorry you lost yours too. My heart is with you.

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

Sheā€™ll be cremated, Iā€™ll buy a pendant to carry part of her ashes, sheā€™ll be a part of me forever. My little angel (she weighed only 7 pounds, a very small cat), my eternal happiness. Sheā€™s resting in peace, playing and running again in heaven.

5 Likes

My deepest condolences, @Bruno82. :bouquet:.

1 Like

Latest E&P named shelter kitty Kadilen has been adopted :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Waiting for WE refillā€¦

6 Likes

Sad news ā€¦ Grumpy Cat has passed away at the very young age of 7 from complications of a UTI.

The cat world wonā€™t be the same without his cheerful little face. My sympathy goes out to his owners and friends.

Letā€™s give our cats an extra hug today ā€¦ well, only those who want one, and if theyā€™re ready for one, and if we look at them with longing and love, and ā€¦

7 Likes

RiP Grump and keep smiling :wink:

32zoax

7 Likes

Ten weeks old Loki. A friend of mine got this cute kitten from a local farm.

14 Likes

Ohhhh!!! Adorable!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

1 Like

Your babyā€™s TLC is all you want when you realize you donā€™t have iron to update your SH and then realize it will take 2 more days for the barracks to finish upgrade AND you donā€™t have a 2nd builder AND your allergies are giving you hellā€¦

11 Likes

Poor baby!!!

2 Likes

Why you do this kitty like thatā€¦its awfulā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl: Vixx youā€™re hilarious.

Tabitha Catherine, aka Tabitha Warrior Princess, no fly or bug is safe from her. She assists me in loosing games by swatting my fingers and tapping the keyboard. She is a 14 month seal tabby point Birman.

10 Likes

Me with my friends kitten.

7 Likes