The Feline Fans of E&P 😻

Whether you’re a fan of Azlar, play E&P with your loyal moggy or identify as Feline, here’s a space for you.

17 Likes
Puppy power! The Dog Devotees of E&P :dog:
:pushpin: Boolz Guide - OneClick > QuickInfo
Padlocks are expensive 🔒 - Search First and Love Your Mods
Personal reasons
:broken_heart: I HATE / LOVE this game! – A Guide to Complaining, Celebrating, and Overcoming Obstacles

I’m surprised I got here before Rook.

I think we need more big-cats. Snow leopards, etc.

And why not a siberian tiger? feels like we’ve got a lot of room for anthropomorphs with all of the dumb rabbits, ice bears and so on.

6 Likes

It’s all gone rather furry on the Ridiculous Complaints thread, so I’m anticipating that it will need to be split off. The cats have cheered everyone up so no one wants to complain :joy_cat:

6 Likes
The Ridiculous Complaints thread

We can’t have that, now can we?:scream_cat::joy_cat:

2 Likes

Moderator’s Note

Merging in The Ridiculous Cats from The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Apologies for the time jump in the posts below from the merge.

Merged! :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

It’s raining cats and dogs here. Please come up with a hero whose special solves this.

It would solve if it concerned like raining nice women

3 Likes
The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Too bad it won’t work in other languages.
For example, in French, we instead say: “it’s raining cords”.

2 Likes

Cords as in ropes?

20 cats and dogs

1 Like

And hubby calls me the ‘Crazy Cat Lady’ for just having 1 cat. I can’t imagine 20 cats and dogs… :rofl:

Of course, he is a gorgeous cat and I am quite crazy about him :grin:

But back on topic… around here we use ‘cord’ to reference an amount of firewood. I’m really hoping that’s not what falls out of the sky in France :astonished:

20 Likes

He appears to be ‘double screening’, I hope you don’t over work him!

3 Likes

Haha! He’s a big boy but he doesn’t fit over all 3 of my screens while he sleeps (0 work involved!). I just use my other 2 until he gets tired of blocking my 3rd. Nope, he’s not spoiled AT ALL! :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for correcting my English, Monsieur Jonah! :baguette_bread:

I have several real life cats at home. They tend to attract other cats in return…
And yet, still no Azlar… :pouting_cat:

8 Likes

Cords is fine, no correction required. Just wanted to get the right sense of it.

3 Likes

In Germany we use to say

Es regnet Bindfäden

which google translates as twines.

It’s raining twines…

4 Likes

My dear @LadySuzanne - I am afraid that having one cat - however handsome - does not make you eligible to the title of Crazy Cat Lady. More cats than one are strictly required. However, if you can show sufficient proof of having other cats in your empire - such as Azlar, Zimkitha and Cheshire Cat - or perhaps @Rook - the the title of Crazy Cat Lady of the Empire can be bestowed and you may become a member of the Crazy Cat Ladies Club.

We meet weekly on the terrace above the stronghold entrance for tea and biscuits…

8 Likes

What a handsome fellow! We have 4 cats. They don’t believe hands should be on phones either…

3 Likes

These two guys are on my couch.

15 Likes

@zephyr1 @kerridoc @rook

I think we might actually need a Feline Fans of E&P Thread (for the cats to play with…)

I built one here, for your convenience
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/the-feline-fans-of-e-p/92605/3

But please bin it if it’s redundant

4 Likes

This is now the ridiculous cat photo thread?

OK…this isn’t mine but its kind of ridiculous

20 Likes

@Witch Please find below my application for the Crazy Cat Ladies Club. Hopefully, you will find my credentials in order and will accept me forthwith.

Thank-you for your consideration,
Lady Suzanne

Credentials:

1. Guardian Panther - A rather large kitty but normally rather docile. Only when cornered in a battle does she unleash her claws on 3 opponents. She is also of the rarest shade of purple.
  2. Zimkitha - A very regal creature with royal bloodlines. Her unselfish aiding of her allies is her best attribute.
  3. Cheshire Cat - His ability to stand without the aid of a neck, arms or body is quite unique.
  4. Proteus - Not 100% sure if he’s of the feline variety, but resembles a hairless cat enough that I added him :rofl:
  5. Guardian Jackal - This adorable little rogue will make you quiver at the sight of yellow diamonds! He’s still a baby, but will be growing very soon.

10 Likes
[Mar 13, 2019] Trials of Decimation Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!