The End For Me - Another Farewell Topic

Well, I guess we can accept that wherever there are pulls there must be a pusher :woman_shrugging:t3:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Guess there is an advantage to growing up I’m Vegas. I’ve been around gambling my whole life and to me, I grew up hating it and still to this day, I’m not a fan. I’ll drop a buck into a gas station machine if I got some change, but I’m the type that if I win 2 bucks I cash out. I doubled my money and I’m cool with that.

7 Likes

So does that mean pulling a gramps is doubling your money?

And for us who live in Brazil and this money there between 60% to 80% of Brazilians do not receive this monthly amount, money devalued, we are left behind in heroes compared to other players from the rest of the world on the same level as us Brazilians. I believe that I could do something to balance the game and not have an abyss between the poorest and the richest countries and we can play a war or a tournament with little difference between both players.

7 Likes

The sad thing about this game is that SG too much think to the money making and too little to the joy of playing. They adjust the game to their belief. Wu kong e.g. his chance of failure is at 30% if you really looks what happened you see him miss 80% and there are many heroes of this kind. Whenever I take Heimdall to a fight, the search is to find any the green stones, as soon as he is switched off, the field only exists of green stones that you can’t do anything with anymore. That’s scamming people because they don’t adjust the text. The game determines in advance if you win or lose by how they make the stones come. And for dat you must pay a lot of money

6 Likes

Im a F2P player 4 Years ago. In this Game you can become Summons without Paying. But im happy with my Heroes. I can wait for Heroes. Thats stupid to spend so much Money. Why you need always the best Heroes?? Play again an relax and enjoy the game!!

4 Likes

I’ve been playing since 2018 & slowly increasing my spending habits as more deals were available.
I unfortunately reach a level out of control.
Not only I play the game non stop, I also talk & dream about it at all time.
Don’t get me wrong, I still enjoy the game.
But for the 1st time, last weekend I decided to go C2P & not purchasing anything anymore, besides my annual VIP Pass & PoV pass.
It wasn’t easy to take that decision!
But I feel happier that way today!

Little update:
It has been almost 2 weeks now that I didn’t spend any additional income on the game & it feels great.
But today I decided to check my Google spending history & it’s not pretty.
In Little over 3 years, I spent $3.000!

11 Likes

Congrats for decision and take the way.

1 Like

Yea, I’m kinda in the same boat. I’m truly happy your walking away from it. Good on you my friend! I’m coming up on level 90. I’ve played every day since December 2017. That’s a lot of time/money spent. I’ve quit wars, Dont attempt NT, pretty much given up on monthly events. The only things I really do now are titans. The only thing I look forward to is 4 star ascension mats. I’m going to assume that I will probably end up feeding off all my heroes on both accounts. I want to see them go for good. Well, best of luck to you…hope you find what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

I even don’t pay this anymore…had VIP for like 14 months total and bought POV 1-6. Stopped buying at 7.

3 Likes

ey everyone. Just a tiny update.
I appreciate all the replies and best wishes. I haven’t really done anything in terms of “outside” but the one thing I have found to be wonderful is not even thinking about the game after I deleted it from my phone.

The very first nights of going to sleep after I deleted this game, I had the best sleep i have had in a very long time. I literally sleep a full night without waking up once. It was absolutely wonderful.

Honestly, I would recommend to everyone, even if you do enjoy this game still (for whatever reason/s) but you are like how I was, on it way too much, can’t put it down, waiting for every 3rd energy refill, autofarming non-stop, waking up in the night to make sure you titan hit so you don’t waste flags, blah blah blah. then just take yourself away from the game for a few days each few weeks, have a little break from it and you will feel so much better.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

25 Likes

I might be with y’all on this. I might the valor pass, used the trainers… Noticed my Google balance wasn’t applied, complained to Google… Never asked for a refund, but they did refund the purchase and sg/e&p took the value of the trainers in gems, around 2000. I did but the valor pass again and asked for my gems, but still haven’t received word.

For a new player, the benefits of ViP and PoV are much greater than to a seasoned player. All of the items, including the resource crates, are extremely useful to a newbie, but at the same time most items you get from PoV pass are redundant to a seasoned player, and the second builder (most valuable part of ViP IMO) is almost useless when you have a large portion of your buildings maxed up.

I also bought three PoV passes and three cheap ViP deals, and since I find those decreasing in value, I will not spend anymore even on these otherwise excellent deals.

1 Like

I think he counts as “hedging your bets”, when you know you should lose.

I tried to do that, and my alliance nearly fell apart. “We have no leader!!! All is lost!!!”

Good grief. This game is worse than a job. Not only do I not get rewarded for the work I put into it, but they actually expect me to give them money in exchange for nothing, and to top it all off - I’m not even allowed to take a sick day.

I tried to take a short break, and I’m still dealing with the ripple effects of that. Staying in the game only for my alliance, my friends… and my friends reacted as though I had abandoned them because I said I wanted to take a short break from a game that was sucking away my soul. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

You made me think that a couple of months ago I had not to play because I was rushed to the hospital for some tests (which turned out good, it was anecdotal).
One of the recent acquisitions in my alliance asked for my head on a pike because it was unacceptable that a co-leader didn’t take part in a war, by mere chance on a Sunday.

I have only one regret, for that.
My alliance gave him the boot before I could do that personally.
Kinda love it, kinda hate it :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Dude, I understand french.
Don’t quite get the need to use it nor to “disguise” certain words :stuck_out_tongue:

@notyou87

Added you to

Take care always.

I’m sure your post resonates with a lot of people playing this game. It is definitely an unhealthy addictive game.
They get you pot committed…i.e. you get so far in and you put so much in that you feel you can’t turn back.

I have exactly the same thoughts and patterns in the game, i started playing March 2020 and let’s just say there was a lot of catching up to do. As others had been playing for years, my GF is one of them, but she is true FTP.
If i could go back knowing what i know now i would never have started playing… But SG gave me Telluria on my first summon to get me hooked.

I am not doing pulls anymore, it is difficult to not press the button on the deals, but i am managing to let the deals expire.
The emblems deals still keep getting me though and sometimes a 4* ascension when i really want to try it a new hero in my defense…i am impatient, which is exactly why SG do what they do.

Good luck to you… And my advice is if you can’t stay away… Then stay away from doing pulls and only allow yourself 1 hour a day on the game.
If can learn to self regulate then you might start to enjoy the game again.

4 Likes

The language used in this section of the forum is English. Please refrain from recurring both to other languages that most people are likely not to understand and to decidedly uncalled for profanities. It’s basic respect.

1 Like