The E&P Word Association Thread (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from The E&P Word Association Thread (Part 1) - #10015 by Pike.

Previous discussions:

7 Likes

“Dibs.”

Sir Walter Dibs, c. 1813

1 Like

Choose

Ie: I have first Dibs on ‘X’

2 Likes

Cheese ?

I am unsure about this is it right or not :smiley:
This is my first post here :smiley:

3 Likes

@PlayForFun welcome! the only rule of this thread is: leave one word for the next person to start with. The word association can go in any way, it is up to the player, we just go free-for-all here…

and thank to everyone who has made this thread reach the limit! Wheeeee! Makes me happy that this thread has gotten so much traffic

Don’t want to tag people because I might miss some… am sure the active posters will all make their way here :wink:

Ahem.

Next word:

Picture

like the picture that my new fiance and I took last night :wink:

6 Likes

Perfect

wow, that’s a lot of words that were associated… oh and congrats on your engagement @sleepyhead ! saw that in the other thread. :cake: :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Wedding :slight_smile:

(If will be perfect @sleepyhead )

4 Likes

September I’m getting married in September and then officiating another one in October

5 Likes

October

I married in this month :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Halloween congrats!

4 Likes

Scary

Woot on filling the last one up

4 Likes

Movie :smiley:

What will come next… ?

4 Likes

Theatre

Well, well… So a second thread was started automatically… That would have been handy to know for the various volumes of counting threads :thinking:

3 Likes

Cinema :slight_smile:

Yeah, @Sarah2 it is automatically created. It is a new funtionality in the forum which is introduced before the last count to 20 thread ended, as a topic was automatically created that time too, but I would prefered to the one 1 have created before the last one got filled.

4 Likes

How observant was I? Not very lol

I didn’t even notice :dizzy_face:, thanks @PlayForFun. It does lose that personal touch of “user” created, but a QOL improvement for forum community thread creator regulars perhaps :thinking: :woman_shrugging:t2:

Popcorn

4 Likes

Nachos :slight_smile:

We can ask Kaffy or DM to close the topics before the new ones are auto created :smiley: So that we can create it @Sarah2

4 Likes

With Cheese

Nice idea @PlayForFun. Although @Dudeious.Maximus might also make the thread slow too :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Ketchup

Yeah, maybe @Sarah2 but we have @Rook to undo it :smiley:

5 Likes

I have been summoned breaths fire How can I assist you :turtle:

4 Likes

Dragon

As you are hero :smiley:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings