The E&P Word Association Thread, Tome no. II

Continuing the discussion from The E&P Word Association Thread (Part 1) - #10015 by Pike.

Previous discussions:

12 Likes

Choose

Ie: I have first Dibs on ā€˜Xā€™

2 Likes

Cheese ?

I am unsure about this is it right or not :smiley:
This is my first post here :smiley:

3 Likes

@PlayForFun welcome! the only rule of this thread is: leave one word for the next person to start with. The word association can go in any way, it is up to the player, we just go free-for-all hereā€¦

and thank to everyone who has made this thread reach the limit! Wheeeee! Makes me happy that this thread has gotten so much traffic

Donā€™t want to tag people because I might miss someā€¦ am sure the active posters will all make their way here :wink:

Ahem.

Next word:

Picture

like the picture that my new fiance and I took last night :wink:

7 Likes

Perfect

wow, thatā€™s a lot of words that were associatedā€¦ oh and congrats on your engagement @sleepyhead ! saw that in the other thread. :cake: :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Wedding :slight_smile:

(If will be perfect @sleepyhead )

4 Likes

September Iā€™m getting married in September and then officiating another one in October

5 Likes

October

I married in this month :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Halloween congrats!

4 Likes

Scary

Woot on filling the last one up

4 Likes

Movie :smiley:

What will come nextā€¦ ?

4 Likes

Theatre

Well, wellā€¦ So a second thread was started automaticallyā€¦ That would have been handy to know for the various volumes of counting threads :thinking:

4 Likes

Cinema :slight_smile:

Yeah, @Sarah2 it is automatically created. It is a new funtionality in the forum which is introduced before the last count to 20 thread ended, as a topic was automatically created that time too, but I would prefered to the one 1 have created before the last one got filled.

4 Likes

How observant was I? Not very lol

I didnā€™t even notice :dizzy_face:, thanks @PlayForFun. It does lose that personal touch of ā€œuserā€ created, but a QOL improvement for forum community thread creator regulars perhaps :thinking: :woman_shrugging:t2:

Popcorn

4 Likes

Nachos :slight_smile:

We can ask Kaffy or DM to close the topics before the new ones are auto created :smiley: So that we can create it @Sarah2

4 Likes

With Cheese

Nice idea @PlayForFun. Although @Dudeious.Maximus might also make the thread slow too :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Ketchup

Yeah, maybe @Sarah2 but we have @Rook to undo it :smiley:

5 Likes

I have been summoned breaths fire How can I assist you :turtle:

4 Likes

Dragon

As you are hero :smiley:

4 Likes

Hero I amā€¦ but Why am I here need a explanationā€¦

breaths more fire

4 Likes