The E&P Jargon-Pulverising Fictionary (glossary, definitions, dictionary)

@JonahTheBard

A player was asking about the term unfarmable items and I was going to reference this thread, but I see it’s not included.

Yer… it’s a bit behind.

The main page is now so long that it’s really cumbersome to edit on a phone.

But it is actually now a wiki, so I think anyone can edit it.

Feel free to give it a try.

Are you kidding? I go there for answers myself :grin:

TOO FUNNY! I needed that laugh and I thank you! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

What does EHT mean ??

1 Like

Hi, @Fadge,
EHT - Epic Hero Token
ETT - Epic Troop Token

Best wishes,
:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I read this whole thread (and maybe it’s not that common) but a term I read frequently is Fancy Food. This refers to any 3* or 4* dup (or undesirables), that you receive from pulls or TC20 that will be fed to the nearest 5* hero. Those feeders are pricey to get, therefore, fancy food.

3 Likes

A person could reasonably assert that “Stacks” began with Morlovia hero damage … not S3 heroes … I’m just saying. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really,

The morlovia heroes aren’t stacks. They are status effects (ailment specifically) and are treated the same way (i.e. they can be blocked by Grazul or cleansed/ removed).

Stacks are different entirely. They are not Status Effects but a new addition. They cannot be blocked by Grazul or cleansed/ removed (even by Guardian Gazelle or Guardian Chamaeleon). They only hero who can prevent them from sticking is Malosi who SPECIFICALLY mentions “stacks”.

1 Like

@TGW

Hey… Trudging Game Wizard
Where have you been? You’ve been awful quiet!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if you heard from him in a day or two

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

When you mention Michael Jordan and “clutch” together I think Scottie pippen was Michael Jordan’s “clutch”

What’s the meaning of FFA?

FFA Wars, FFA alliance, etc…

Free for all.

For wars it generally means there are no target or timing restrictions either at all or after a certain point (as in FFA after 2nd wave, 2nd set of flags or whatever).

For titans similarly it means no restrictions on how hard or often you hit

FFA alliance, I would assume they mean they do FFA wars

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation :slight_smile:

Obviously from the 80’s

Suggestions:
-PoG- Path of Giants
-Veluria- duo of Vela and Telluria(before the nerf ofc)
-CoK- Clash of Knights, an alliance quest
-QoH- Queen of Hearts
-c - information that hero you mention is costumed Verison
-c2/cc - information that hero you mention is on secondary costumed Verison
-c3/ccc- information that hero you mention is on thirdnary costume
LB/LB1- Limit Break. Special future, that able your heroes to break their previous limits and add additional 5 levels to it
LB2- Second Limit Break. Special future, that able your heroes to break their previous limits second time and add another additional 5 levels to it. When that new max level is reached hero get an Aether Power.
AA- Alpha Aether- Special item that able your to do LB2 on heroes
Game Well :art:

1 Like

Just a typo: should be LB2

Corrected
20 characters of corrections