The E&P Jargon-Pulverising Fictionary (glossary, definitions, dictionary)

Yes, what is normal damage? It’s used in the description of some heroes.

Great question. “Normal damage” is damage not done by a special arrack. On offense, it’s tile damage; on defense it’s the slash attack done on the timer.

2 Likes

@kahree @Kerridoc added, thanks for the input :blush:

1 Like

Nekkid or nekid: when a player shows up in the Alliance Recruitment chat without an alliance and should expect to have all the recruiters jump on them like piranhas. Word variation of “naked”.

5 Likes

Yes, I saw that one recently. Great suggestion

1 Like

Dear @JonahTheBard ,

I came across some, … you may want to include the list of The E&P Jargon

• TLDR or TL;DR : Too long; didn’t read.

• AI (Artificial Intelligence): A program designed to respond “intelligently” to various situations, for example the Raid and Titan opponent(s) in the game.

• Autocorrect: A feature in many programs which automatically corrects your spelling, and even your grammar, as you type. Better switched off if you use obscure technical terms, or prefer your own interpretation of the rules of grammar, or else you are likely to find that it’s “corrected” your text to something you didn’t intend.

• Avatar: A picture or figure representing a person in an online environment.

• Changelog: A log or record of all notable changes made to a project or from an update.

• Monotonous: repetitive, no variety, same old thing.

• Off-topic or Off Topic: A message which is not relevant to a particular topic or forum. Posting off-topic messages may annoy people intensely, as they make it harder to follow the discussion properly.

TEN

3 Likes

Thanks TEN, thorough as ever. I’ve integrated several of the most forum/game relevant.

2 Likes

Why this and not 9/1? 9/1 has the same world energy requirement (3 points). I’m curious.

3 Likes

8-7 has the best recruits to flags ratio, and generally good all round loot even though the drop rate seems to be lower than it used to be.

4 Likes

As per @Paulon above. It also has more monsters than 9-1 so it fills a monster chest quicker.

Once you are at the stage of trying to level up high-level heroes, you can burn through hundreds of recruits in a day. Therefore 8-7 is the most well travelled!

4 Likes

8/7 also gives more XP than 9/1. I generally farm 6/8 though - I find the recruits ratio better there… as well as the item drops

5 Likes

F2P… is free to play.
PS … Peer Support a channel that you get help about game play and tactics… find it in English language Global.
GC … General chat channel
AR … Alliances Recruit channel
20 … a level 20 plus chat room
7DD … great alliance that you don’t wanna miss with.
Add those @JonahTheBard :heart: your topics.

4 Likes

@Paulon :+1: cause all newbie players will consider GM as shortcut of Game Master and will be confused if you said once I beat any GM its so weak…
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks dude, I’ve included those I’ve seen used. Good suggestions.
And thanks for the likes :wink:

3 Likes

How have I only now come across this thread?

1. Kudos, kudos, kudos.
  2. Did you invent “ram sandwich”? I think you did. I hope you did.
4 Likes

As you are a MOD now … would you please pin your thread?
Many times I search for it to link it to a new player questioning thread and I couldn’t find it.
@JonahTheBard

1 Like

Personally, I don’t like to pin threads (a few are okay but this is just a fun one). You can mark as a favorite. Hit the triple buttons and then choose the banner. Then it will show up as a personal favorite on your profile for easy navigating.

3 Likes

Nice tip.
Been on forum since Dec 2017
And never know what was that banner for :rofl:

2 Likes

I think it’s useful as a pin for new players to find easily.

You can unpin any topic for yourself, BTW. Just tap the pin icon, flipping it upside down.

2 Likes