The high score to beat! updated as it increases!

I have done my research. I’ve been in the hunt. I’ve asked the right questions. I have the answer - to the best of my knowledge. In today’s terms obtained in v17 and this was posted after release v18.

3,269 - set by @JimMayehem of Crystal Palace

(approximately 1/10/2019).

PLEASE UPDATE THIS POST AS IT IS INCREASED SO WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE SHOOTING FOR!

Screenshot required - please date it as well! Thank you

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

1 Like

Image provided by @Kamikaze_Assassin approximately 1/10/2019.

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Why not lowest no1 score instead? :rofl:

I think this is a tougher criteria to beat with a lower score.
This has no regard to game version or whatsoever.

1 Like

Actually it does in regards to Game Version. If you look at my history both here and on TM . COM my investigation was in regards to scores that were unimaginable (which they turned out to be early 2017 and even back to 2016! - completely different scoring engine). Following all the research it was determined moving forward that such a score could be achieved in the range set post v17. Just an FYI. Set with Jim (beat by Zero, beat by ENDER).

A score of 4,600 however is NOT obtainable post v17. Not even close. Well not yet! LOL. Hey AirHawk!

1 Like

Well with current version, I wonder what is the lowest no1 score? This is difficult to achieve since so players are competitive.

Wonder how many refills that required? Lol

2 Likes

Knowing Ender, a hell of a lot less than I would have had to use lol…

2 Likes

3,321 ENDER - BATTLE SCHOOL (2x consecutive)

3 Likes

This is something I will likely never hit. But it is crazy that 3200 is even a thing!!!

@zephyr1 is this a merge maybe with What is the highest score ever achieved - is it still viable today? - #35 by Rigs

Look at me trying to be helpful :wink:

1 Like