The dumbest defenses thread

I found this gem during this week’s tournament. 4 healers on defense. In bloody battle no less. It must be a new record.

I dare you to beat this.

Please post the most hilarious defenses you’ve encountered (people who mistakenly put their titan teams on defense don’t count).

Tagging @sleepyhead , @pike , @Gwniver , @Mistress_of_Shadows , @Vixx , @Luna , @Dragongirl13 , @Chadmo, @PlayForFun , and our awesome newcomer @Chenowyn, just because I can.
Let me know if you want your tag removed.

13 Likes

I also wanted to tag @SamMe , but apparently I can’t tag more than 10 people in a post. :unamused:

5 Likes

At least Gillinbursti does some delayed damage :slight_smile:
And of course Tibirtus.

3 Likes

Good thread pal. The old all healers for bloody battle…have to say once I lost to one with 4 healers, damn gullinbursti :shakes fist:

I’m often perplexed of people that put heroes in horrible positions for defense. As the leader of my alliance, I occasional scan their defense and give them tips. Some people just throw them any old place. Seeing Glenda or Khiona on the wing, drives me crazy knowing they wasted the “neighbor” attack boost by being on the end. Same is true of Rispote heroes…when there’s a Ferant or Boril sitting all lonely in the corner, my heart weeps but I’m also happy they made it much easier for me.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Fair enough. The mighty firepower of Gullinbursti and Tiburtus wasn’t enough to make me lose despite a terrible board though. :joy:

1 Like

In all fairness, bad tourney defenses could be due to players just not caring and letting the game autofill.

Wars are another story though. One of my former alliance mates once set up a mono defense, which gave us a pretty good laugh.

5 Likes

Even outside of Bloody Battle, unless two of them are revivers, I’m happy when I encounter 4 healer defenses. The 5th better be something special or it’s just a matter of picking them off 1-by-1. Even with overheal, slam tiles into them all day while you charge and then it’s over.

2 Likes

Yup. People tend to do that in Buff Booster. They stack buffs, but basically no heroes do any damage. I love facing passive defenses.

1 Like

I just wanted to point out that this team could have been worse on the defender’s side…

3 Likes

True, but not by much.

1 Like

The game autofilled my bloody battle defense with 5 healers because they are my highest-emblemed and LB’ed 4*'s. So yeah, I can see that.

I also fought a team with 4 healer defense. No screenshot though.

2 Likes

I have no true gem to share but after ALL the hate Dawa gets on the forum I was pretty tickled to be faced with a max emblem, limit broken one. :laughing:

5 Likes

My alt’s first opponent in the current tournament

The player is level 50

3 Likes

Yup, this was the 3th team i attacked in this tournament, good for me lol…

2 Likes

I faced 2 funny defences…

1. With 3 healers and high % miss-his-hits-chap

1. A team with 2 WuKongs. One fellow had the costume signage but the 2nd didn’t have the costume signage… didn’t understand if that was possible.
    Bcoz
    If a hero costume is there in the roster, it automatically shows up on all copies of that hero, levelled or not… (Unless, I am missing something )

3 Likes

My guess is that the costume’s level is higher than the level of the hero.

Firstly costume level can only be high within the ascension number - level
and
even in that case the costume Signage is seen on both = regular and costume hero copies.

I have some work in progress and have checked that.

Seems like a BUG !

1 Like

These are some of the defense teams that I have come across during this week’s tournament

IMG_0442-1

IMG_0443-1

IMG_0444-1

IMG_0445-1

IMG_0446-1

IMG_0447-1

When in your roster, the mask shows you have the costume. When showing on a defense team, it signifies the costume bonus. In this case, that specific Wu Kong’s costume has not been ascended, so no bonus

Eg.

It does look strange though

2 Likes