The Dik Dik Machine Wants You- an Active Friendly Pack Member; Level 30 +

Brin, I’m having phone trouble again. The old one I’ve been using has finally quit. I’m sorry to leave you guys. But I need to request that you kick me out, because I have no way of accessing the game at this time. Please tell the group that I will miss you all and that I am thankful for all the advice and support as well as the excellent conversations. I’ve also lost access to my line account. However, I would like you to leave me as a member of that so that when I am able, I can communicate with you guys.

You are so vital isn’t there something we can do? Can I help?

Liana

I’m not sure there’s anything that can be done. I just have to buy a new phone. I’m sorry to let you guys down.

Make note of your account number if you can and we will see you again. Good luck. Your a great team member Sass. We be happy to have you back.

Liana

I’ve requested help from SG. Hopefully they will be able to help me soon.

And this little LG would hold my app! I’m shocked and stoked! Lol.

Not sure I understand but just ask to join if you think you are back up. Slot still open. Haven’t started to recruit we are in mid war.

Liana

We need a new member. Lost a member we love to phone problems. Looking for a level 12 and above team player

I have been with my current alliance for a couple months (almost as long as I’ve been playing) and I am considering a new alliance because we consistently lose wars with our leader and various others that don’t use their war energy at all. Just take up space and get killed. And we miss out on titans because there are sometimes only 3 of 15-20 member participating. Sometimes we get it down to 10,000 but the three of us have used all of our titan energy.

I’m not expecting people to log on every three hours or even participate all the time, though if you can log in to hit a titan, but don’t participate in a war when you put a team in it that’s annoying. Especially when we lose by 200 points. Also, no one chats at all unless someone specifically asks a question and even then It’s days before you get a response. So, no one is really growing within the alliance which is worse than losing I think. Plus it’s just not much fun. It’s nice to get to know people and be invested in your team I think.

Anyway, I am looking for a fun group that is supportive and active. And chats from time to time. I know my above comments make it seem like I might be super intense about the game…I’m really not. I log in for titans and wars, play in between when I can but my issue is more losing by tiny margins because of inactive members, I’d be fine with losing if everyone was trying and we are simply being bested by stronger opponents.

Anyway I am lvl 22, my team rank is 3249 and I have 1519 trophies (though I really don’t focus on those as much). If you have space, you all sound like the kind of alliance I’m looking for…fun, chatty and engaged. :grin:

I haven’t checked my chat but I think we have space. Ask to join and I will accept you. I am going to chat right now.

Liana

We want you Kristiana. Come knock on our door. You will like it here.

Also, we have an opening right now. We have a play rule. It’s not too strict but nonplayers get ousted.

It keeps us all active. And the rules allow flexibility with peoples work schedules.

So, if you read this come before we start recruiting again. I’m holding back a bit to see if you join.

Liana

1 Like

Sorry the forum got glitchy and I couldn’t stay logged in. I want to join. I wasn’t sure which group was yours. I’ll see if I can find it now. Thanks😀

I searched alliances for Granny’s Warriors and nothing came up. Do I have that right? I won’t join a new one until I hear from you. It’s the middle of the night for me, so probably in the morning. Thanks!

Our name is Fierce&Magical Dik Diks. No one liked Granny’s Warriors.

Liana

Ok. Holding it for you a little longer. The Fierce&Magical Dik Diks.

Brindianella

We are open for that one special member. Level 20 and up. All we want for Christmas is you!!! Level 20 and up.

Incidentally. For those who don’t know. A Dik Dik is a pack animal and a very small deer who has a face that looks ,Ike our avatar which is Vivica ‘s tinyndragon.

Come join us. We are now fighting 7 and 8 stars and beating them both. We are active, cohesive and love our alliance. We need one more. Level 20 up is a good fit in our current alliance and you will feel like an I pirtant part of our team.

Join. We wat you. One slot available.

Sorry, I couldn’t get logged in here for a while for some reason. Today I finally did. I couldn’t find you guys (didn’t have this info obviously🙁) so I wound up jumping in as a merc for a team trying to take down a 7* titan and ended up staying.

But if they end up disbanding or anything like that, i’ll reach out and see if you guys have an opening. Hope that you filled it, and that you are having success!