The Devs should give everyone free Ascension items in the Free Seasonal Event deals promo

A popular accusation. :wink:

I think that might be most helpful to new players who havenā€™t collected enough AMā€™s anyway for the higher cards. Something useful please!

(Although, with these harpoons we keep burning though, Iā€™m dying for herbsā€¦) :grin:

2 Likes

I could use some herb right now myself

2 Likes

If you consider having to spend world energy that could be used to farm for much needed recruits as ā€œfreeā€, you have a severely misguided concept of the word. Look at the huge amount of people who agree with me. They are the highest grossing game and you want to pay them on the back for not giving you something that cycles around once every few months even though it costs them absolutely nothing. Go work for dev.

ā€œIf this greed doesnā€™t stop, I quitā€

May as well be an SG-sponsored forum-based drinking game.

I donā€™t think the people who complain truly understand how freemium games work, at all. If you want a game that you get everything in the game with only the expenditure of time? Play a console game. These games, in themselves, are 100% free to install, free to use and free to delete when you are finished with them. They are not free to design, free to publicize, or free to speed up progression. Stuff costs money. We are the suckers who choose to buy into it.

Ascension materials are scarce for a reason. SG does give them, as Rook said, for free several times per month. The rest is subject to RNG.

Iā€™m just tired of people crying and whining about greed, itā€™s as if theyā€™ve been living under a rock and have absolutely no [censored] clue.

2 Likes

These games, in themselves, are 100% free to install, free to use and free to delete when you are finished with them. They are not free to design, free to publicize, or free to speed up progression. Stuff costs money. We are the suckers who choose to buy into it.

Prob need a snickers after! :wink:

1 Like

Imagine getting a free ticket from your friend to go to a sporting event, then complaining that they arenā€™t handing out free food and drinks at that event when you get there. You know going in that you can enjoy the game for free, but you could enhance the experience by spending a bit of money. Thatā€™s what I envision when I see posts like these.

1 Like

Lol hope you enjoyed your grey token, with enouragement there will be many more to come

1 Like

If I get a free ticket to the movies, I donā€™t expect popcorn and a soda will be included (and I generally expect them to be expensive)ā€¦

:wink:

2 Likes

If my fiancee and I get free tickets to the movies, my soda and snack will be smuggled into the theater in her purse. :wink:

1 Like

If this thread preaches ā€œdevs do no wrongā€ any harder than it is, Iā€™m gonna puke

On that note Iā€™m muting the thread. If i wanna watch a bunch of sheep just blindly follow a bunch of greedy clowns, i can watch the news.

2 Likes

No different than seeing a million posts beating a dead horse like these

Sorry Rigs, I hear it both ways, usually itā€™s:

• ā€œA curse on Devs and programmers! If it were not for their ungodly ways, Master Robin would never have left!ā€* :wink:

Not:

• ā€œDevs can do no wroooong!ā€ (Sing-song voice) :confused:

*Points if you know the movie

Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves. One of Kevin Costnerā€™s better roles, IMO. I also love Morgan Freeman in that movie.
How many points? Do I get enough points for a sturdy shield?? LOL

1 Like

:grin:

(ā€œDid God paint me?ā€ was one of my favorite lines, everā€¦!)