The Curse of Gunnar

I got 6 Kiril (4 from TC20) within a month or so!
That may sound so much better - but I’m really enough with 2.

On 3* it seems greymane and prisca like me the most…

I think I got 4 Melendor before getting rainbow 4* team as a F2P around 2.5 years ago. That was a really slow point for me in the game.

1 Like

Sad to see this be your last post, because everyone knows if you say his name three times he shows up to kill you.

7 Likes

I pulled Prisca’s costume and was happy because I like the art. I mentioned that to my alliance. After pulling Hawkmoon’s costume next, I pulled Prisca again on my next three summons (including another costume). My alliance told me I should compliment certain heroes again before my next pull.

@Benn

Tried that with Belith :smile:

Didn’t work :sob:

(Her new talent is interesting too, immunity)

Yes, another beautiful card. I prefer her original look, and she was my first healer. I still struggle feeding her when I pull her now. Memories…

Mine was Dawa until about a month ago. Since then it’s bounced back and forth between Renfeld and Valen.

Renfeld stopped coming my way after I fed a maxed one, now it is either Tyrum or Kelile, last costume portal I earnestly wanted Renfeld…now that his costume is cool.

Maybe I should sacrifice a 3/60 Kelile or a maxed one? :shushing_face:

I thought about maxing Renfeld, but I already have Prisca-C, Balthazar, and Bjorn all at +3, along with Valen at +3, so every time I get either Ren or Valen they become :hamburger: :grin:

For me at 3 star it’s Karil, Karil, Karil
The last one was from a costume event. So I got him to max in costume and he now sits in my blue 3 star mono team.
He does ok to be honest

For me it’s 9x sartana

4 Likes

Wow @ERROR4, that is a whole lot of Sartana :flushed:

I keep getting Skittleskull, over and over and over again. Regular AND costume, it just won’t stop.

You’d think the game would figure out that I keep feeding Skittles to my other green heroes, and stop giving me Skittles, but… there you have it.

I have ZERO Skittles on my roster right now. I hate Skittles. Immediately fed away to whoever I’m working on in green, each and every time. :slight_smile:

Good gaming!

Epics

Grimm
Colen
Gormek

Rares

Karil
Hawkmoon
Tyrum

Haha happy to hear it’s not just me then. I didn’t get any 4* green for first 6+ months of the game. When I did I got 3 of them in one week, they were all Melendor. I’ve also gotten 4 li xiu costumes since costume chamber started. (I only do pulls with free keys so the odds of 4 dups… you could say I’m “lucky”) I got her almost every month. Won’t even talk about the 3* dups. Oh yeah, also it’s very lucky for me to get any 5* and two out of my first four 5*s were Isarnia. Also Renfeld costume is bomb! He’s saved my butt for so many war attacks already! XD (against emblemed black knights and albys no less)

2 Likes

If you please, I prefer the queen, DAWA.

In 15 months, have gotten her one way or the other 43 times.

She is the secret to my success. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Just what I thought its a bug in summon portal…
Lol…
… The Curse of Gunnar…

1 Like

after i say renfeld third times, he curse me. he always appears in my pull… :smile:

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER