The curse is broken 😁

I mean for Vela attempt :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You dropped also Freya, right?

2 Likes

Not Freya, Fura. But I’m still happy! :grin:

4 Likes

Gosh !! you have to do a survey to get a HOTM !? :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:
If that is known, we will be drowning in polls !! Nooooo ! :rofl:
Congratulations ! I hope that the story will happen again and that Clarissa will give you lots of little HOTM :grin: :grin:

4 Likes

Lol sorry. It seemed the Freya portrait :smile:

2 Likes

I have never done a single survey for this game. Not once. Not ever. :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats @Rook!

I just got my first HotM in ToL after 3 years myself. Apparently we found the point where you finally get a pity pull :smile:

Great hero, enjoy! 3 years until your next one is plenty of time to get Clarissa maxed!

8 Likes

Gz Rook!Happy for u 20 broken curse characters

2 Likes

I thought I was the only “3-years no HOTM”. Congrats on yours!

4 Likes

Woot woot for Finally HotM Time!

5 Likes

The curse is broken… But the weapon is not as effective as before… No longer does @Rook take cat swipes at people complaining, whining, and pouting about not getting HoTM with their pulls by telling them that she’s been playing for 3 years without even one HoTM.

So now, your new sword shall be named as “It took me 3 years to get one HoTM.” Still Sharp!

Congratulations!

4 Likes

This is true. Maybe I outta have kept my big mouth shut :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @Rook. I got Athena.

Apparently we were secret twins, but you got me beat with Mod status, kudos!

2 Likes

Glad you got her @Rook. Now this will be the start of getting HOTMs from June up to September. Afterwards, nada. :yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s still as sharp…

Part of me wants to start a conspiracy theory that SGG is paying off Rook for the extra work martyrdom the Mods had to endure for the Telluria balancing and everything that lead to and happened after that…

Notice how the nerfing threads have started to go from floodgates open to just trickling in now…

Everything’s a sham

5 Likes

If that were true, they’d have to buy the others off first: I’ve been much less active since September of last year. :grin:

Wait…let me adjust my tinfoil hat!

8 Likes

Just got it in there…know that you have received one of my last likes for the day. And it is well deserved!

10 Likes

I don’t know how easy or complicated the other mods are to buy off…

Reminds me of that scene in goodfellas where everyone is told not to buy anything lavish or extravagant and next day people talking about buying fancy new cars…

…maybe you just had a goodfellas moment.

1 Like

I refuse to believe it of SG. If they can make me wait 3 years, they can draw it out a little more… :rofl:

3 Likes

Congrats @Rook. She is a beast in every facet of the game!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes