The curse is broken 😁

Seriously? 3 years for a HotM?.. Dang… its been a year without HoTM for me, did you just said that I might potentially have to wait for another 2 years? :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Probably can get panther to share some outfits :joy_cat:

1 Like

Yaaaay congrats, Rook! If anyone deserves a HOTM, that would be you!

I also just recently got my first HOTM, Malosi, after almost 3 years of playing the game (I started in August 2017, I believe).

I hope you’ll get many more HOTMs in the near future! :heart:

4 Likes

Woo-Hoo! You’re either very patient or incredibly stubborn. Congrats a Rook.

3 Likes

Rigs left??? When did this happen? Just yesterday or the day before I read something he posted and that was not a β€œfarewell all” kinda post…

Congratulations @Rook It really has been forever and a day for you sweetie!

1 Like

His thread is
All She Wrote

Thanks for your well-wishes!

Congratulations Rook! Clarissa is an excelent hero to start with the HOTM streak

1 Like

Congratulations Rook. :blush:

1 Like

Congrats Rook!!! If anyone deserved to draw Clarissa it was you!! (BTW I just got wrecked by a Clarissa tank last night lol. You got a good one!!)

3 Likes

Congrats !!! 20 char

1 Like

Thanks everyone! May you all get HOTM much much sooner than I! :grin:

3 Likes

Sounds like a celebratory occasion.
:cake::cupcake::moon_cake::pancakes::beer::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Congrats! So well deserved!

I hope this is the start of HoTms from single token draws for you

2 Likes

Except Vela was the January HOTM, but your point is taken. Only reason I remember that was because through my Beta-inspired lust, I pulled Jean-FranΓ§ois in the first few minutes of February. I had my heart set on him since he first entered Beta, and everyone fell in love with him…but it was only later after Telluria’s release that I realized that Vela was going to be the better hero. So I have modestly lamented my loss while I slept through January foolishly allowing Vela to pass me by.

2 Likes

Corrected, thanks. I blame Corona for my loss of calendar feeling. And the virus.

2 Likes

Wow! This is the best thing I have heard all month! Congrats! I am ridiculously happy for you!

2 Likes

cat

4 Likes

Great!!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Pretty good set of Valhalla heroes too!

1 Like

I thought y’all were awesome. I just FEEL awesome! :grin:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings