20 characters…

2 Likes

Where were you at? Come on over! We were expecting you! :wink:

Signed,
uncle Sam :smile:
…

3 Likes

Thought you guys were full…

Bumpity bump bump for @Rigs and @_John_Doe good people over here…

3 Likes

We typically are but have 2 movin to lower titans so got 2 spots! Thanks for the shout out

2 Likes

Thanks @dlm! vm appreciated! :wink:

…

2 Likes

Hi Rigs, have a question… i am thinking about moving on from our alliance… but not sure if that would be a wise decision… maybe it is too early to move on… my current alliance: czech alkoholik (my nick Dan Von Zprdeledech). Currently fighting 8* / 9* titans (A+ or A grades for me). War success rate just over 50% i would say (my war score 180 - 250)… i have few very good friends in my current alliance, having fun on the chat… Do you think I should move to a better alliance? Do you think i would benefit from it - AM etc.?

Finished 5* Joon, Isarnia, Ares, Lianna, Sartana
3/70 5* Justice, Evelyn, Frida (3/60), Aegir (3/35)
finished 4* Proteus, Rigard, Wu-kong, Chao, Kiril, BT, Grimm, Gormek, Wilbur, Ceadmonn, Tiburtus
semi finished 4* LT, Scarlett, Danzaburo, Merlin, Melendor
working on: Zim, Hu Tao, Merlin, Frida, Melendor… Kunchen after Merlin

Thanks

4 Likes

Hey @Zprdeledech! if you have Line contact him at id jrigs. Now I think he’s sleeping :smile:

…

2 Likes

Thanks @boolz… i can wait… dont need the answer right know… what about your opinion on this?

3 Likes

How long has the alliance been on 8 and 9*?

2 Likes

Not sure… but i think that when i have joined the alliance 165d ago, they have been fighting 6* / 7* titans… then we moved to 8* titans… recently 9* titans… but right now, we have lost 2 above average members and we are definetely moving back to 8* titans… maybe even 7* titans… with few players constantly inactive on titans…

3 Likes

The alliance doesn’t have a system to eliminate and replace inactives?

2 Likes

Yes… we do, but we are no so strict about it… wars matters more and they are bit better there. Not easy to find somebody active in every aspect of the game and with decent team power

3 Likes

you seem to have a good (not perfect) roster for titans; that A+/A recommends you :slight_smile:
for war wise, i cant really say :smile:

2 Likes