Add Romanian Chat Room

Dear Sirs,
We come today before you, the producers of this successful game, first to show you our appreciation for this great game and also to thank you for your hard work and dedication. Many people, us included, consider this a fascinating game both in concept and in graphics and interface. As a result, we developed an entire social network involving many of our conationals to exchange ideas and information about this game.
A month ago we started a dedicated group on one of the many existing social networks. Although only a short time passed, we have managed to attract more than 60 people representing over 60 Romanian Alliances with more than 1,800 dedicated players. Today we speak on behalf of these enthusiastic and dedicated players to respectfully ask you to dedicate to us a private chat for of our large community, end the posibility of chenge between members materials. At the same time, we extend an invitation to you to visit our Facebook page dedicated to the game where we continously promote Empires & Puzzles and attract a significant number of new players almost daily.
Thank you for taking the time to read our letter and we hope to hear from you soon with a positive response.

Respectfully yours,
Empires Group…https://www.facebook.com/groups/182566799191676/.........România club ro::Green warriors irl clan:: Centurionii::Ordinul lupilor::Allianzz::Dallas buyers club:: București united:: România diamond stars:: România 78::Patria:: Gașca zurli:: România@family::Allianzz new version::Dragon mark assasin’s::Friends&family:: România lords of Romania Lords academy1:: Lords academy2:: Purgatorul::Swet hell::Liga legendelor:: Romania ro unită::Warriors of Romania::Titanii .ro ::New concept::#Romania ront unită:: România Ardeal::Money Warriors::Victory Royal::The incredibles inc :: Diaspora::Allianzz new:: Clanul Șobolanilor:: Armata lui pitiku ::Sukerpuncher::Spitalul 9::Extreme::Vampir’s ro::Vampir’s jr::Motania::Vulturii:: România români prin lume::Acvila cenușie::Spitalul de psihiatrie:: România Sibiu::Vulturi plesuvii:: România@titan::Blood&bone::TheWolvesOfSparta.

pro for this letter because this game great game and we want more opportunities for the heroes to evolve much faster to make the game even more enjoyable

6 Likes

Not from Romania but I love this letter! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

We are just trying to maintain interes for the game but taking one material or two in a month, will just make many give up.

10 Likes

Absolutely right. I think now we can talk about a big community who is playing this game in Romania. We want to know at least if the people who are in charge will do something about this. A menu in Romanian language.

12 Likes

Right at the point . 100%agree

7 Likes

Totaly agree.we must have our language aswell.Our dedication to this game is same as any other countries.Looking forward to see our language on chat and menu and hopefully the change items room.whoop whoop.Keep up with the good work everyone and remember have fun.

10 Likes

Absolutely right. I think now we can talk about a big community who is playing this game in Romania. More player in romania this game.

5 Likes

I belive the issue is that we roumanians are we all work in different countries or at least most of us the players and it will show a different country when you log into the game.Most of us are investing money into the game too.We chat on global international as thats the point where we met.but ofcourse there is a mixture of coutries and is difficult for us to understand eachother.We would be very greatfull if we could have our room where we can chat as a community and one for level 20+.But as a start we are more then happy even with one .Many thanks!!
Kind regads Anymayus1

10 Likes

Totaly agree with that letter

5 Likes

I also support this post!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

big up yo’ …it’s a very awesome letter

5 Likes

ca sa fie lasat si un mesaj in romana ca doar suntem romani rugamintea noastra este sa va faceti umpic de timp si sa ne ascultati ce am scris in scrisoare asa cum alte limbi straine sunt separate pe acest joc cerem sa ne faceti si noua chatul de romani … si sa ne mai mariti si noua macar 2% castigurile la cufere misiuni si alte chesti video sumonuri si la meciurile de Warr sa ni se dea ceva mai special ceva de genu un sumon Token nu sa ne dea ceva ce putem castiga in batalia pe harta . Multumim echipa Romana !!!

5 Likes

the Romanians deserve their chat tops also have other countries. there are many Romanian alliances in the top 100. I understand that you can speak in English but I do not see why they can not even have their Romanian chat! I hope you can do something! Have a good day

4 Likes

Totaly agrre with that letter

3 Likes

Good evening, we want better bonuses and if we can grow up to the alliance to 50 members with respect to Leo20ro

2 Likes

I support the Romanian community getting there own chat room. This will help their alliances grow.

1 Like

100% agree. We need all that! :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Petri @RubiKinga Hey Petri, Rubi can we seriously get a chat for the Romanians ? I was just in international chat chatting with a few of them, and they primarily use this but it is a chat open to all so it’s understandable they get a little frustrated communicating and being interrupted with languages from all over (As I believe the International chat was intended for). They do seem to have a fairly large active group of players, I think it’d be worthwhile. :slight_smile: Thank you

5 Likes

Thx for the support @Vivenna . Apart from all, it is rather difficult to recrute new players or help them, as it is hard to follow a thread within the international chat. We have a lot of blocked players, just because they are foreign players, I am sure it gets frustrating for them as well…as you sad - there is a large Romanian community on the international. Thus, a Romanian chat with distinctiv rooms for recrutin, peer support etc. would solve these problems as well.

3 Likes