The Colossal Moderators Wars! Pirate Horde vs. Misfit Toys ☠️ [#OutOfLikes] [#Fatality - Pirates Win]

TPK, I’m not sure a Line War Room would work because JB doesn’t use Line, so I believe most our banter will be right here on this thread :wink:

11 Likes

haha, thread looks amazing! It’s now getting big enough that I’m going to have to bookmark it for later to come by and read the next time I do a big batch of reading teh internets.

Also, I look forward to the inevitable arguments about if voidstrike’s polling methods are biased, if Novo’s calendars need to be nerfed, and - OH WOW, THERE ARE SO MANY MODERATORS - this is probably the right place to ask them if I can get into Beta and what the latest news is on the Hero Academy. Cause that’s how the forum works, right?

15 Likes

Was this a subliminal message?? I’m, all of a sudden, thirsty.

9 Likes

Giggling at this.

20giggles

8 Likes

Yes and yes and 20 more yeses

8 Likes

Wait. So we can all talk behind @JonahTheBard’s virtual back in Line??!! :thinking:

15 Likes

FYI. Those of you who still have likes… shame on you.

Amiright, @Novo?

14 Likes

In my defense…I’ve been kinda AWOL from the forum until today so I’m behind on so much reading and liking that I’ve got an abundance to share in here.

7 Likes

Saved one for you. :blush:

Actually, I have no idea how many I have left. Just assuming my out-of-likes message will appear soon.

12 Likes

Yes, please:

And truth:

12 Likes

Also…

I’m fairly certain the Bard has a line account… @FabulaSumus

He just doesn’t like sharing.

8 Likes

No, we’re sending you to…OMEGA

Also @Pois1…come and cheer for us :clap:

16 Likes

Wait! WHAT?!

I was sending him e-mails and he’s got a secret LINE account?

I’m so going to nuke his defenCe now :crossed_swords::bomb:

12 Likes

Meanwhile, @novo be like:

3x2pq1

22 Likes

Nope. @voidstrike must be talking to an entirely different Bard :man_shrugging:t3:

Do that anyway. Everyone else does :sob::sob: @kayo @duaneski

9 Likes

tumblr_mbp67w5ElZ1qad4xqo2_250
We just gotta sort a few things out and we should be all set over here :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

And…I just ran out of likes…

12 Likes

Something only a cat would suggest!

Way to go @Rook

9 Likes

I’m liking every post in this thread. Muwhaha!

10 Likes

Pfft. Show off. :roll_eyes:

PS: you know what I reaallllyy want to say.

7 Likes

Cookie Settings