The Colossal Moderators Wars! Pirate Horde vs. Misfit Toys ☠️ [#OutOfLikes] [#Fatality - Pirates Win]

I just may run out of likes on this thread alone.

15 Likes

I plan on it, for me at least

11 Likes

FACTS!!

And no one seems to care. They just keep posting stuff that I want to like… knowing good and well that I’m going to run out.

12 Likes

I have performance anxiety when I join a new alliance… now we have a public forum smackdown? :man_facepalming:t2::persevere: I dont pillage well under pressure. Good thing we have rum

18 Likes

The only correct answer on one of the polls is that 0 pants will be worn by me during war…

I’ve literally started feverishly doing all the work I was procrastinating at the office to ensure I am fully zoned into this War Banter thread.

9 Likes

Noooooo … we want to hear all the banter :grin:

13 Likes

Drink up, mate!

It’s not like we’ll meet them again any time soon!

This is your chance to rise, shine, get all the rum or… walk the Forum plank

No pressure :shark:

13 Likes

21 Likes

Can we get access to the Line war chat if it is not too much of an inconvenience? I always enjoy some good war hits. :slight_smile:

My Line ID: the_pirate_king

10 Likes

Line banter without @JonahTheBard?

No!!!

7 Likes

I have secretly contacted the Misfits
to ask for suggestions on my war defense.

What a kind bunch of people to help me out with finding this perfect defense for the war.

Not a selfish bone in their body.

I almost feel guilty fielding such a strong defense.

Thanks again Misfit Toys !!!

24 Likes

That is priceless!!!

already did. :joy:

11 Likes

I have no idea what sandbagging means…but pirates are dirty rotten scoundrels so…temper your expectations on any decorum.

Although we are respectful bunch that will discipline anyone harshly who is disrespectful/harasses our teammates/opponents in the midst of this war.

Seriously…I don’t want any bull excrement

10 Likes

@anc1ent1 this is all wrong! We all know Aife is the Best Tank there is!

They are trying to confuse you.

16 Likes

Me too!

6 Likes

Absolutely love it.

Truly I am laughing out loud as I drink rum.

Yarr !!! :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

13 Likes

They helped me set up this one, I think I’ll have the leveling finished just in time:

19 Likes

I’ve extended the Line War Banter olive branch to @Rook

While I personally don’t have any shame or care with people seeing my terrible War performance. I am not sure in general how sensitive/competitive/secretive others want to be with a free for all viewing party.

You’ll get the invite if everyone is on board but if opening it up makes people not want to post, I’d be inclined to not have open Line war room

10 Likes

Oh crap I must’ve missed the memo on switching to green tanks.

I will adjust accordingly. :rofl:

10 Likes

Totally understood. No worries :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Cookie Settings