The Colossal Moderators Wars! Pirate Horde vs. Misfit Toys ☠️ [#OutOfLikes] [#Fatality - Pirates Win]

Already seeing cool people in both alliances.

Don’t make me have to choose sides. I have so few friends as it is. :worried:

11 Likes

Looking forward to this war, though I’m not going to vote either side since i got black, then orange listed last time. :zipper_mouth_face: Happy War all

9 Likes

:partying_face: :beer: :popcorn:

Looking forward to this one! I had to vote for the felines but good luck to both teams! :axe: :crossed_swords:

15 Likes

Next moderator video chat be like

giphy (2)

24 Likes

Daily. :face_with_monocle:

19 Likes

Time for some rum and coke and popcorn :smiley:

All the very best to both, this is gonna be fun. Please keep us updated :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Only on days that end with Y.

14 Likes

For what it’s worth, I consider myself to be both a pirate and a misfit. Though I’d never attempt to join either one of ye, or any other top alliance for that matter. I’m annoying and my roster sucks. Which is why I formed me own misfit pirate ship with a shabby crew who ain’t sharp enough to know any better. :pirate_flag:

17 Likes

I like that we’re all pretending this wasn’t totally @Petri and @mhalttu’s doing out of quarantine boredom.

22 Likes

They’ve secretly already started drinking the rum.

13 Likes

No sandbagging please! And let’s get line banter up and running! :smile:

11 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

It’s classic divide and conquer

@petri @kirasg @scottysg

No fence sitting or pretending you don’t ghost in at the weekend. Pick a side!

18 Likes

OMG @FabulaSumus I’m feeling the same way seeing so many familiar names in your alliance.

Hopefully @zephyr1 will still be willing to assist me with the digital calendar after this. :rofl: :slightly_smiling_face: :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

7ae0ed30322d41dca27ccba6f6862e52
48236_2

You can’t spell Math4lyfe without ALE :beer:

19 Likes

Super secretly.

17 Likes

Yes. Them! It was them! Those durned pirates and misfits! Not TGW.

TG who? What?

Nothing to see here.

8 Likes

C’mon, they’re Finns and it’s April. They’ve been drunk since the first snowfall last September!
Not that there’s anything wrong with that

10 Likes

I’ve posted some polls for the time being. Will post more as my heart desires in future posts within this thread

Here’s the link back to the post in question with polls:

5 Likes

We’re continually drinking the rum on the ship. We have never “just” or “already” started.

EDIT: Unfortunately, this will be the first war for me not in the pirate horde since I joined over a year ago. I’ll have to subsist on the banter here and on line.

7 Likes

Dear Toys,

This is true! He gets emotional!

Please, go easy on him or we’ll hear the complaints for ages to come (like Fabula and her “never-got-Wilbur-lament” and JB’s “I’ve fed away my Lianna” poem”)

C/c: @JonahTheBard

13 Likes

Cookie Settings