The “Claim All” button in the TCs...what was the point?

I do when doing that stupid PoV quest of level 5 different heroes. Usually level some scrub 3* with my 1* feeders.

2 Likes

I laugh reading this topic. The Russians have a saying that fits the occasion: No matter how good it is, it’s still not good. :laughing:

7 Likes

So what point to have 2 button with same function? Lol
Just kidding,
but agree with u Rigs, we need a button to remove train from tc 20 to Tc 11 or 1 or 2, thats make my finger cry when I want to push leveling good 5" asap. Let say, we can write 100 train, or 200 etc. This will be so awesome.

3 Likes

There never perfect , just improvement or accept it . :rofl:
Im grateful they add that button , it make easier and save my time when leveling my 5*. But if they can improve it, will appreciate it more for sure. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Totally disagree. I was realy happy when " Claim all " button came, finaly didnt have to click lots of times to get all heroes for farming. They had to put that button long ago.

Maybe I wrote it wrong, I love the “Claim All” button, but it is pointless to leave the other button there to collect 1 feeder at a time and that still forces you to claim them all just individually. I’m saying the old button should allow you to collect and exit as you wish or it just shouldn’t be there at all.

2 Likes

I thought the Claim All would either replace the single button altogether or make it where you Claim as many heroes as you need and exit, both buttons do the same thing now so it makes having them both pointless.

1 Like

That’s what I was trying to say, not that the Claim All button isn’t good it’s great, I was saying both buttons are redundant.

2 Likes

This.

20 redundant buttons

1 Like

No debate there, I’m just wondering why both buttons need to be there :woman_shrugging:t5: Lol

1 Like

What other button is there?

When i click the hero bubble, claim all pops right up

The original “Claim” button that does the whole animation for each and every hero.

And while I don’t use it, there would certainly be someone out there that wants to see the animation and crap every time for reasons.

1 Like

Oh ok guess i just haven’t gave it any attention since the claim all button came out

I click bubble; claim all, and feed

1 Like

LoL :wink:

Claim should be one by one. Now you have to click one by one, but without a chance to stop until your roster space is up. I accidentally clicked and got lots of feeders that clogged my roster and I had to feed any heroes that I never wanted to feed just to get rid of the feeder gush.

3 Likes

When it comes to these features, I am a little meh! This feature is supported in Android (using Blue Stacks on a Mac) but not on my ancient IOS tablet. Contrawise, a recent feature was supported in IOS but not Android (using Blue Stacks on a Mac; comparing it to the tablet). It worked, but it was ugly and not totally useful; they dumped it.

Yep, That’s why the singular claim button should have been optional to stop now that there’s a Claim All button.

2 Likes

Super usefull specially in leveling 5 star heroe into 4/80 in no time. I have over 1000 hereos ready to feed in just 1 tc. Love the claim all button.