The chaotic or chaos thread

Feed you maths questions everyday 4lyfe

2 Likes

Sounds awesome. :slight_smile:
20maths

1 Like

Somewhere between chaotic good and chaotic neutral…

Also, @Zteev, throw on some reflectors, or something, will ya?

4 Likes

Holy crap, I got tagged in a main thread! Can’t believe I missed this one (sorry, had a ton of notifications I had to read through)

I am firmly Chaotic Good.

EDIT: also…

I am Batman.

5 Likes

heck, just dip yourself in paint like this @Zteev

added benefit: you scare away dogs and young children

2 Likes

Im kinda chaotic, I have organised chaos
Also all aboutThe_Chaos_Engine_box_art

3 Likes

I’m pretty much NG in real life, so I just help people in ways that the law doesn’t care about, or doesn’t need to know about.

Most of the Lawful Goods ( in games and in life) tend to be convinced that their Laws are Good and not so much when it comes to laws they don’t agree with. Watching overly restrictive people argue about points about why they are evil for eating x or wearing y is utterly hilarious, especially when it involves religion.

So one will agree and/or ignore, that’s the modus operandi of those more chaotic than you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had/have this for the Amiga, and have that version in my SEGA collection in the garage. Need to get the video game room setup this year.

2 Likes

Aye, this is why I’m chaotic good (in games, as well as in real life).

I believe in goodness insofar as I believe in generally being good to other people, especially other good people. And if helping out a fellow man, woman, or child in need requires me to break a few rules in the process? So be it. :grin:

2 Likes

I wish there was an alignment called ‘Chaotic Chaotic’ because that’s what I’d want to be

Being a ‘Goodie Goodie’ is so old fashioned! :joy::smirk::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Chaotic Neutral is about as close to Chaotic Chaotic as one can get.

I like Chaotic Good, it gives me the freedom to do whatever I want as long as it’s not hurting anyone else. All the fun without any of the guilty conscience. :grin:

1 Like

When I first played Neverwinter Nights I am ashamed to say I chose Lawful Good and Paladin

Suffice to say I was surprised (and agonised) to find out that I was not allowed to do bad things as all pallys must remain lawful good…

Next playthrough I think i chose chaotic evil

@SirGorash

I just can’t bring myself to play a chaotic evil character.

Ask me to steal a golden vase from a wealthy land baron? Sure, I’ll do that.

Ask me to donate a portion of the proceeds from selling said vase towards feeding starving orphans? Of course! Consider it done.

Ask me to murder an innocent person for no reason?

Nope. Sorry. I’m not doing that.

2 Likes

Indeed.

I was a pretty selective ‘Chaotic evil’ mind you, I think my alignment shifted to chaotic neutral eventually

Cool I had it on amiga too, don’t think I had it on megadrive. Great game good luck on yah man cave! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

As for in game relevance my favourite heroes to bring along on raids or events for pure chaos are Elena Telly and Obakan

Today’s in game chaos, or maybe just random (see what I did there) curiosity, found in a row in my inventory:

Trap Tools: 25
Warm Capes: 25
Arcane Scripts: 2525

2 Likes

My in game chaos: everyone assumed the other was going to kill the titan. Pure chaos in silent mis communication.

Warranted a bit of a lecture from me about not assuming and just opening comms…

Sounds like the standard result of ■■■-uming too much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve all heard the one about making assumptions I take it?

If you assume you make an

a s s
out of
u & me

:joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: