The chaotic or chaos thread

I was looking for something chaotic to read, or a thread of the sort.

I typed into the search bar

‘Chaotic thread’
‘Chaotic’ and
‘Chaos’

…and nothing came up. Somehow the search function thought I was interested in ascending "Chao"s

So I thought I would start this thread.

It’s just a thread for chaotic random things that do not necessarily make much sense. The more senseless and chaotic, the better.

Thought it would be a good place to take a break from the Telluria rants in that “other” thread.

Note: Lawful Evil, Lawful Neutral and Lawful Good people are strictly not allowed in this thread.

True Neutrals maybe, have to see

I think the first person I would like to tag is…@TGW

Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato
Potato

4 Likes

Thanks @JonahTheBard exactly what I needed

Spring onion

Tesco

Van Gogh

1 Like

Oh, this should be interesting.

My D&D group once was having a debate as to whether I was a force of law or chaos - when I arrived to the game. I was late because I had been involved in a car accident where a truck hit me when I was getting soft pretzels for the group, and I was still in the pretzel shop’s parking lot. The driver of the truck was more shook up than I was, but less than the bottle of mustard which went flying as he hit me. he was apologizing and asking if I was alright, and that he had never hit a pedestrian before. When I told him it was no big deal, it was my 7th time getting hit, the look on his face went to shock. He asked if I’ve been in 7 car accidents, and I said something like “As a pedestrian? Yes.”

The argument came down to whether all the crazy stuff that happens to me shows that I am a force of chaos, or that the fact all the chaos attacks me and fails to do much, shows I am a force of law. Neither side could convince the other, and I had no opinion on the matter.

In case you’re wondering about totals:
7 as pedestrian, 2 on bicycle, 33 in a car - over half of those have been while my car was stopped.

8 Likes

Holy cow, you must be made of steel. Genuinely hope you’re ok.

Did you end up eating the pretzels?

What flavour

2 Likes

I would say you’re a force to be reckoned with @Zteev

1 Like

The When Suddenly thread wasn’t random and chaotic enough for you? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

oh wow. hats off to you - glad you’re safe?

I’ve scraped a lot of things when I used to drive (so many dings and scratches on my bumper). I do NOT miss driving AT all, always found it stressful. Yeah, I like the freedom, but now I live in a country with great public transport, so…

1 Like

I don’t like reading lengthy prose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

CCTV footage of @Zteev popping to the shops.

3xs5k7

Also @FrenziedEye, you’ve got to try to find some kind of tenuous E&P link to stay on topic…

5 Likes

The none thing that deep fried tax reforms like is to soar free in the confined spaces of bicycles with overheard apartments while drinking mauve curtains from their reversed toes. ‘Onomatopoeia!’ Said a random unique dinner game East yeast tomorrow behind feet.

The all ball at all malls within Niagara Falls calls for more balls that not falls. De Gaulle mauls shaul walls at ghosted Fury fiftythirteen 6.

‘Vanadium yummy basket purse this is’, Adoy at ads adheres xylophonetically seems true mean of Matthews whole few mustaches wrapped around within skin. Yummy succulents adherents excellent toenails climbing from Yule snacks at barracks, all classy garden gnomes jubilantly cheesecake whale. Beginning of text.

Oink.

2 Likes

I’m fine. The funniest accidents have been:

1. Leaving a Phillies game (Major League Baseball) and being hit in a crosswalk, by a guy turning right on a red light. Who decided to ignore the traffic cop handling traffic at the intersection, the red light was flashing 4 ways. He tried to get through before people got across, and there were only a couple hundred people at the intersection, and I’m the only one he hit. I wasn’t hurt, and didn’t care about suing for no reason, otherwise, he’d be in a world of financial pain. I can imagine how reporting that accident for the damage to his car went. Yes, he damaged his car when he hit me.

2. Jonah’s video is kind of funny, because I’ve been bounced off the hood of a car like that once, form the back of a friend’s bike as a teen when he was reaching to grab onto the said of a stake body flatbed truck for a speed boost. I flew off, hit the hood of a Ford Pinto (which luckily, didn’t explode) and bounced up, over the back, and into traffic on a four lane road.

3. The other bike accident was one where I got hit by a car in my neighborhood as a kid. They hit my bike crushing it, I rolled/slid across the hood, and landed. Some friends said it looked like I was a stuntman. I had a headache from that one.

The two bike things happened in the late 70’s early 80’s so they involved cars with steel. Had a near miss with my much older cousin alsmost getting us hit by a trolley when she wiped out her bike when I was about 7.

1 Like

I think Wu Kong is kind of the leading force of chaos in the E&P world. Note this excludes the fdsofsjo’fpas’jgfasojgerqg=qer9bjdqmgeqr
gm
3qrh
p[mqetbet

RNG stuff that we experience as we play because that’s not in the esgkqer world.

2 Likes

Funny, today I was wondering what if people said “a tym czosnkiem” (and this garlic) instead of “a tymczasem” (meanwhile). Of course the pun works only in my language.

2 Likes

@ChaosWeever

Has Chaos in his name

Telluria has caused quite a bit of chaos recently

I’m sure there is a special ability with chaos in its name…

1 Like

How does one know if they are ‘good people’?

… asking for a friend. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I actually said Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral and Lawful Evil are not allowed

Chaotic Good people are fine!!

images

3 Likes

Lmao. Well. Wasn’t that just a great example at bad reading and bad quoting. :woman_facepalming:

My apologies.

Carry on then… I’ll go secretly hide in a corner.

2 Likes

It’s ok. Lol

Why hide, come and create some off topic comments here

I’m as Lawful Good as they come. What are you going to do about it?

4 Likes

My kitchen sink is a complete mess. That’s my evidence that I’m chaotic.

I have no clue if I’m good, bad or neutral. On one hand, I revenge everyone who raids me, but on the other hand I feel a little bit sad when someone I raid is not able to revenge me back. I mean, I know what it’s like to be attacked, and I know that feeling of burning bile and rage that grips one when your first 2 revenge attempts fail, and you are consumed with fury at the thought of this person laughing behind their +20, all-HOTM/Event Hero defense…

2 Likes