The changing tide

RNGesus blessed me with awesome pulls from the Valhalla Portal…and I’m feeling the tide is changing for the game: these are my most relevant Heroes to date…would you help me to catch it?:wink:
I would like to know how you would change or improve my DEF (1st screenshot), and the synergizing teams you would build for Offensive Raids with these guys.
Thanx in advance @Mr.Spock, @zephyr1, @Olmor, @DoctorStrange, @Scarecrow, and to all would give their opinions and thoughts :wink:

1 Like

Sesh Blacky Telly Tür Wocky

or

Sesh Pose Blacky Toootie Vela

2 Likes

Who is Toootie?! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Heimdall for his great toot :postal_horn:

7 Likes

Oh sorry, english is not my mother tongue… :sweat_smile:…but yeah!!! Awesome nick for the Big Guy with the Big Beard!!! @Olmor you’ve nailed it! :wink:

1 Like

I’m german and this is just my school English from 30 years ago.

2 Likes

I’m italian…and it’s the same for me! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow I’m impressed with both of you!! I’ve tried to speak English for over 50 years and still can’t do it as well as you guys!! Kudos!

P.S I’m also American

4 Likes

So you could try with Italian! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Great @PapaHeavy! :wink:

1 Like

Rispetto per te, amico mio! :+1:

1 Like

ancora più rispetto per te amico mio! L’inglese è una lingua difficile da imparare poiché la maggior parte di essa non ha senso :joy:

1 Like

Wow Italiano perfetto, paisà! Mi tocca dirlo…Deutschland uber alles!:wink: :joy::joy::joy:

can i just say i like how black knight is called the cavalier hero?

1 Like

I’m from Brazil and I think your team is very strong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sorrir:

1 Like

He’s called Cavaliere Nero, @bobiscool :wink:…and when hitted he shouts “È solo una ferita superficiale!” :sunglasses:

Thanx @Zano! I love Brasil and its people…but not during the Soccer World Championship!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh so sorry, my friend! I’ve made a mistake! :sweat_smile: It’s @Olmor who is German, not you! So…no Deutschland uber alles, but Americans do it better…ok? :wink:

1 Like

Oh this conversation is fantastic @Yayo!! Thanks for making my day my friend. :joy:

2 Likes