The Calypso Wants You! -- Small Mergers welcome

8 SPOTS OPEN!
COME SAIL WITH US!

We are looking for mature active players to hit 9-11* titans! Use all war flags or Opt out. 6 ship Armada, Line war rooms! Reorganizing our 3-4 year old ship. Come grow with us!

2 Likes

I here THE CALYPSO is a great alliance, part of a family of alliances ranging from training to casual competitive. Multiple chat rooms on Line if you want to participate. Lovin’ this Armada

2 Likes

Shout out to my shipmates sailing on The Calypso! Yet another collection of fun and active players in the Black Pearl Armada! Stop by and stay awhile!

2 Likes

The Claypso is still looking for members. Check them out!

2 Likes

Have a small alliance & sick of recruiting?? Come join The Calypso!! Strong (LVL 35-75, quiet but active training ship! 11 openings! THE CALYPSO training ship for a 5 Ship Armada all helping each other. ACTIVE PLAYERS!! REQUIREMENT: LEVEL 20 & UP. LINE USERID @madantonia

11 Spots Open Now!! Active players Level 34 to 75 waiting to help you advance!! Come on over!

12 Spots!! No waiting!!

1 Like

In a galaxy, not so very far away, The Calypso fights 7-9* titans, wins wars, while training players level 20 & up!! Upper level training alliance of the 5 Ship Black Pearl Armada. Crew levels from 26-74. Line War rooms. We are a calm, friendly, no drama ship with emphasis on teamwork. Come sail with The Calypso!! 9 Spots open! Line id madantonia -ironclad or branwen62

Come on over!

1 Like

THE CALYPSO has 10 open spots. Min. Level 20 req’d. Fighting 8-9*
Upper division training ship of the BLACK PEARL armada.

The Ironclad has 9 open spots! Fighting 9-10* titans!

Active, friendly groups !!

Ahoy CALYPSO, looking good over here!

1 Like

9 SPOTS! NO WAITING! Hitting 7-9* titans. Come join us on the Calypso!

ONLY 8 SPOTS LEFT!! Hitting 8-10* Titans and war scores over 5K!!

Just a bump for my shipmates!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.