The Big Problem as I See It

Thank you. Luckily I’m more afraid of not getting an answer than I am of looking stupid :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t see a dustpan icon. May be an iPhone thing. If I edit and delete the whole thing then save/repost it blank, it does the same thing.

Even 6.8 isn’t that bad

1 Like

I suspect that it depends on the individual settings of a random number generator (its seed). If those settings are “good” player will get one loot, if they are “bad” the other one. For me 6-8 always show nuggets as a “possible loot” but never give it at the end.
I went through province 8 twice today (25 tries altogether). I’ve got fine steel, oil, grimoire dust, hardwood lumber and midnight roots, but no nuggets.

1 Like

My RNG is Jedon = bad all the way.
Bad in pull, chests and drops
Infact I could be good case to calculate the meaning of bad luck.

How ever I got nuggets, with digging 11 ticket loots or with run them replay mode. I usualy get 7 nuggets during my working day and 12~17 nuggets during my weekends.
And I don’t use tornados that much too.

The intent of this post was never “I want to find Nuggets in 20-1”, or anything like that.

It was that rare ingredients would be best served being found in higher provinces while lower tier loot be best find in lower tier provinces.

I don’t want to have to keep grinding and farming levels with crazy low XP just to find a higher level item.

There comes a point in every game where you “graduate” from the minutiae of beginner tiers.

Well, every game except Empires and Puzzles.

1* items from provinces 1-6, 1*/2* items from 6-12, 2*/3* items from 12-17, 3*/4* items from 17-23.

I don’t even care of it’s “you get 20 items from such-and-such” If those items are string, keep it.

I’d rather have a decent shot at 2 or 3 really good items than 20 bad ones.

1 Like

Over the long haul I have found triple strong with two neutral colors gives me the highest titan damage and the highest average titan damage. But there are two problems, getting ( and leveling ) fifteen good heroes (4*/ 5*), and the lack of two or three colors lowers your minimum titan damage ( this is offset higher average and higher maximum ). Because of this using 3*/ 4* Battle items against a titan doesn’t work very well for me. Without an easy to read damage display I can get a huge combo, only to find out it was mostly “Hero Missing” or I can get a small combo and find out it was all strong color giving me a huge score. Unlike rare quests, calendar events, etc. were you have all the time in the world to read the Boss’ HP and mana bar.

TL;DR Triple strong is better damage, but harder to predict, makes it harder to properly use 3*/4* Battle items. So save for non-timed battles like rare quests and calendar events.

Trick: Click on an item and you can see were it appears on Season 2 EVEN if that province is currently locked.

Example:
Adventure’s kit ( Backpack ) has double drop rate in:
s1-5
s2-1

Meteor fragments has double drop rate in:
s2-11, s2-16, s2-22

Orichalcum Nugget has double drop rate in:
s2-14, s2-16 and s2-18

Rumor has it that Devs are developing a way to boost your attacking team to take on 13* and 14* Titans. The way the defense curve currently works, small boosts in defense stat and moderate boosts in HP will dramatically increase survival for 5* heroes. This seems to by a way to encourage/ reward more 5* hero teams.

1 Like

I hope that they know precisely … uhm … what they can do with those huge titans.

I wish that alliances could choose whether they wish to bother with 12* titans ( the current highest titans, after those 13* and 14* titans were introduced and quickly removed again, after big complaints) or not. At the moment, all an alliance can do is let a 12* flee. And then get an 11* again. This does get old after a while.

To my mind, it should not really be hard to understand that many players simply do not wish to bother with huge titans. For the same measly rewards for the majority of alliance members. ROI on these things is simply not good. Not to mention the grind.

And let me see:
buy more stuff, make more effort, work more, bother more - to be able to fight huge titans?

What exactly for? Except for SG’s pocketbook?
What is in it for the players? Except for more stress, more work and more expense?

Players go into retirement for a reason.
Some things get old after a while.

1 Like

if the game feels like work, then it’s time to quit. that’s my line in the sand personally. Players bother with big titans because they enjoy the game and the challenge. Players that no longer find that enjoyment, quit. Can’t really blame that 100% on devs. People grow and change and so do their hobbies and interests.

passing on stronger titans is a way of not fighting stronger titans so not 100% sure what you mean by being able to choose whether they fight a 12* or not.

anyways just my 2 cents, not worth much but always willing to toss it in

Sorry mate.
I am not acting like you are a newbie.
Cause I am a newbie.
You are all vetrens and expert players.
But a newbie like me wouldn’t know.
My respect :slight_smile:

I’m no better or no worse than the majority of players.

You learn about as much as you need to by level 30.

But being level 46, I find it to be boring to be taking on something I haven’t found challenging since I’ve had a TP of 1500.

I don’t really wanna keep slogging 8-7.

8-7 provides the best return of recruits per world energy flag expended. I don’t think anyone has ever suggested that it provides good returns of crafting materials. Indeed, when I’m looking for crafting materials I consistently farm higher levels, with some success.

So if all you’re asking is that better crafting materials be found in later provinces, I believe the game has granted your wish. Stop farming 8-7! It’s boring, and you’ve been playing for too long to spend your time there.

@Gryphonknight said rumors to be polite, but he knows very well what it talks about, it’s just too early to saying something about it.

In a way or another, probably next year we are going to have a way to make our heroes stronger, both in strengh and vitality, and thats surely help survive against these monsters.

But there’s no way to know now if they upgrade Titans accordly to that.

To respond of your titan strategy @Gryphonknight, you are very right that using the right item at the right time require “predicting” the board and has the risk to lead to nothing, but i would say that’s the fun part of it :grin:

1 Like

Wrong.
Why quit? And throw all your unvestment of time, money and effort in the trash?
Naaawwww …
Players can also retire from playing intensively and move to a smaller alliance that fights smaller titans. Like I did. And like several other players did.

When I spoke with some of the other retirees, their wording was always the same:

“got tired of the grind with the big titans”
“got sick of the grind”
“play, not work”

Thus, it is a good idea to retire to a smaller alliance, to leave the grind behind, to play, not work, to get the fun back - and to get your life back.

Yes, it may be nicer for those who are still starry-eyed and bushy-tailed if those experienced players just quit and disappear, if their voices can no longer be heard. If there is nobody to say “Been there, done that, got tired of it, stopped that nonsense, got my life back” Or even “much of the gold that you see is fools gold”

But I am not doing anyone that favor :wink:
I am happy in a wonderful alliance which is a perfect retirement home. Playing, not working, having fun again, no grind, no bother - and raiding to my heart’s content. Heavenly! :hugs:

Oh, we made the top100 ally leaderboard today. Because it made some of our smaller players happy, they had so been looking forward to making the top100.:hugs: Will not stay there, though. Because our boss does not want to start that grind either.

And to anyone who does not understand my point of view:
Let us talk again a few months from now :wink:

1 Like

Anyone ever play the game Castle Clash (CC)? The game needs to follow that direction. What I mean by that is, dupes are nice to have but most are just used to level up other or better heroes. In CC you can “evolve” your legendary heroes with dupes of that hero. You can evolve a legendary hero twice. The first takes I think takes 1-3 dupes of that hero and the second evolve takes 4-5 i think. It’s been a long while since I’ve played the game so I can’t remember the exact amount of dupes it takes now. Obviously if SG decides to take a similar path 4* mats are definitely going to need to be more accessible through out the game.

lol to each their own, i enjoy the game and i enjoy competing with others. if either of those things I’ll hang it up and move on. most logical solution for me, i cant just give anything i do half effort. not games, work, or anything else.

@Rigs

Oh goodness, dear, I reached the top 10 in the leaderboard today (global, not local :wink: ), just happily doing some raiding.

I most certainly hope that this is competitive enough for you :wink:

No grind, no bother, no stress, no work, but just happily playing the game and raiding to your heart’s content - what could be nicer? :hugs:

Oh, I also advised an ally mate on raiding (at her request), and she did quite well, even gaining 45 cups in one attack.

There is more to life - and to this game - than bothering with stressful stuff, for measly returns. :blush:

edit:
Oh, if you see my keep (same name ingame), then do stop by for a German beer. :beer:
And please put some drinks in the fridge for my return visit :blush:

2 Likes

i just let you know the way i see things that suit me the best. It’s not about what’s competitve enough for me, it’s what’s competitve enough for you.

Nice raiding, it’s definitely fun to climb the leaderboard. I’ll be by for that beer lol

2 Likes

I agree that most items are hard to get. My biggest complaint is after titan battles I get nothing more on average than fighting 16-4. The last 12 titans I have gotten A+ A and B. Yet I have received 1 warm cape I sturdy shields. I set of rings and 1 hidden blade I waited near a month to get. Yunan is at 3\70 stuck because I need more sturdy shields to advance. Already had to wait two months to get past 2\60 now at 3\70 I an again waiting on sturdy shields. Accession items are nothing short of ridiculous to get. I have 15 4* that need ascending past 3\60… Some have been waiting months. 6 months for some. Assanine.

Ten thousand metal? Wow that’s cheap. I could get a million crude iron an never notice the cost.

Factories Do that yknow. The Chunker can often cost 40% of ur base metal blown off into the hepa C filters.

But it would mean modifying either mine or forge, an the forge gets only one slot per level.
Might be possible with mine/Chunker conversion, but not sure anybody would use it.

You might try hunting whole (local) map. I noticed one lode has a recharge cycle so to hit one many times is a waste of world energy.
Also I’ve got items from more than 1 map :wink:

:cake::beers::beers::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes: