The big off topic topic

So i wonder when this topic will go off topic… or is it on topic then? Wow… confused… who helps to go on topic?

And so i wonder what IS the topic? Your responsibility! You may choose whether this topic is on topic or not.

3 Likes

I’ll play, although I’m unsure what the topic is, given NO topic was actually raised.

So is this a non-topic topic and should it be flagged for being off-topic :thinking:? Or does it belong right here in this thread?

1 Like

I cannot believe this thread was started without tagging @Math4lyfe

The audacity…

8 Likes

It might not get flagged off topic, but it might get merged as @rigs already did an experiment with pushing this particular boundary…

8 Likes

This is totally off topic, Slimer. And it sure isn’t E&P related…

Off course we can make it, but wouldn’t that be on topic?

1 Like

But if I respond to an off topic thread, wont it be on topic then? :thinking:

2 Likes

That depends on what you answer…

jackal_say_off-topic_pls

Or do you require a new title of “Off topic Defender”? But I don’t think we’re taking about you, were we?
Perhaps we should ask @JonahTheBard for advice. He seems to know what’s going on around the forums, most days anyway…

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think this should be pinned for use … off topic thread

1 Like

I actually thought they had closed this thread!

I go off topic regularly. I think every forum needs to have a “random” thread. While yes, most of the forum should be about “blah blah game tactics” etc., when you’re playing a game like E&P where leveling and building and such is measured in days and months instead of hours, we need a diversion in between. I think “community” is largely the glue that keeps this game together, and being able to discuss at least NON-controversial off topic things can help keep the community strong.

Like “hey I just pulled Brynhild, she any good?”

“Yeah she’s decent.”

“Cool! Going to start leveling her now.”

“So, um… in the meantime… heard any good jokes lately?”

1 Like

I solemnly swear I will never ask you about any good jokes…just based on your reputation of bad ones…

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

C’mon, you know you love my 3* jokes. You Gato hear this one. I know I can be a Berden, but you Gunnar like this one.

What’s the difference between a regular axe and a tainted axe?

Ei-Dunn knows.

Now that one’s got to have you Chochin on your drink.

No? Nothing? Frosty crowd.

I obviously Bauchan’d that one. And to think I rented an Arman’i suit just for this gig.

Anywho… for those of you who never Tyrum my dad jokes, I’ll be Oberon Discord. :grin:

2 Likes

Crazy weather lately, huh?

1 Like

Absolutely insane. It snowed here recently. I haven’t seen snow like that since probably last winter.

Goofy stuff for sure. No snow in June, July, August, September… then all of a sudden, a bunch of it falls in December, out of nowhere!

1 Like

Think this is probably best place to put this @Dyna49 seeing as you like Jack and Victor not sure if you know Burnistoun.

1 Like

1 Like

What are talking about here again?