đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V56) – New S5 Hero, New S2-S3 costumes, Springvale heroes, Avalaon Heroes and Costumes, Jungle Hunter Heroes, Fire Contest of Element, Ninja Hero, Further Limit Breaking -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

I am unsure what will V57 contain, and when the first Beta will arrive.

The last Tower of Magic was long time ago, so maybe Staff will finally finishing the revamp of it and release new Magic heroes.
Also the Masquarede Event should arrive soon with Jove and Fortuna as Solstice Summon will be held in about 3-4 months and we should see the new heroes in that including heroes, which will arrive in the fall. And this event should be introduced before it.

We might see some S1 secondary costumes and some other Hunter family heroes.

And of course we can get new heroes/costumes for season 2-5, and for other events.

And it would be good if we finally see something about this Dominion of Dragons.

11 Likes

As said in other topic, I am really hoping for this event. I have (soon) 150 troop tokens, I just need a purple (dark) magic troop, so I have a rainbow set of troops.

Speaking of new content for seasons, do we have any idea about:

• When would the reduced energy for season 5 come?

• What’s next. We know we won’t see a Season 6, but what about extending the new seasons?

5 Likes

There was a 3 months delay between Season 4’s end and reduced energy version of it.
So I would not expect it before May / June.

Staff said Atlantis - Utold Stories might arrive at the end of Q2 or in Q3 so it will take time before we see it.

3 Likes

They could use the in between time to get out another Stronghold level as that was mentioned in last year’s sneak peek, but was left out of this year’s sneak peek.

5 Likes

Tavern of legends needs new heroes as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As exciting as it is to pull a shiny newly released hero, if it takes like 3 months+ to get it fully leveled, emblemed, and 2LB (for non-whales that is), it just becomes a chore. Imagine with the other two LB level theoretically available, it’ll soon take a full year to level a newly acquired hero. If anything (and if I still play by that point) it’ll encourage me to pull less cause what’s the point in accumulating heroes that won’t even see feeders before I’m senile, and by that time they’ll also be woefully underpowered compared to other newly released heroes.

4 Likes

When next beta v57 build ?

I do not know yet, when the next build will arrive.
I will try to ask it from Staff.

7 Likes

They answered back:

The V57 Beta Schedule is not determined yet.
Once it will be they will let me/us know, and I will post it here.

16 Likes

soo
back in the Oracle Office
oh
the Orb is blinking
mmhh
yeeess
okay
new heroes for V57
wielding magical wands
riding on a broom
and
playing soccer? well
guess its time for coffee :rabbit: :kiss:

16 Likes

Like new magic heroes?! New seasonal or new event ? How about 3star classic 2nd costume ?

3 Likes

Yea, totally time for a coffee colleague :coffee: :croissant:

13 Likes

Oh you’re just loving this, ain’t you! :smile:

5 Likes

Version 56 Beta 4 Feedback summary is here:

17 Likes

Thank you beta testers :100:

10 Likes

In V57, i expect new magic heroes

2 Likes

If Staff wants to release them in May (which we have no information about), then yes.

1 Like

The sneak peek told us about the new Masquerade challenge event for first half and then Magic Tower later though. So we will see, time will tell as always but we can expect the Masquerade first from what they announced. They still have ninja and musketeers to release I believe so they aren’t in a hurry to update the magic tower to fill the gap in this time slot.

9 Likes

That will be a Challenge event as per my understand so it can arrive instead of some upcoming Mighty Pets, CF1-2 events.

And I am expecting to see that event before end of June, when the brand new late 2023 heroes will arrive exclusivly in Solstice Summon like the Styx heroes last year.

1 Like

I see new magic heroes, then the challenge event next, then Untold Stories

4 Likes