🧪 The Beta Beat (V56) – New S5 Hero, New S2-S3 costumes, Springvale heroes, Avalaon Heroes and Costumes, Jungle Hunter Heroes, Fire Contest of Element, Ninja Hero, Further Limit Breaking -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Probably not. The SE lists do not go thru beta, so why FS list should?

Hi @PlayForFun
are costumes for the rest of 4* and 5* S1 heroes available in the beta too?
I found a video on youtube showing pictures of secondary costumes of Sonya, Boril, Sartana, Richard, Melendor and so on.

1 Like

No, but I also saw these images.

But these are not in Beta.

2 Likes

We have just received a Beta Schedule:

Beta Name Status Open Closed
Beta 1 Testing Started THU 9.02 MON 13.02
Beta 2 Testing Planned WED/THU 15.02/16.02 MON 20.02
Beta 3 Testing Planned WED/THU 22.02/23.02 MON 27.02
Final Beta Testing Planned MON 6.03 FRI 10.03

I have added it to the OP.

9 Likes

I´m happy to see costumes for 4☆ and 3☆ heroes instead of just the 5☆ ones :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ooooh, looks? Do we like the new art of these? :eyes:

Well, I cannot really say. The pictures I saw shown only their faces, not full cards, so I don’t know how their full artwork look like and I don’t know their special skills.
It’s weird that somebody has those pictures when they aren’t in the beta.

1 Like

Maybe these are just some already completed artworks (like the additional Season of Love heroes what are on the Sneak Peek), which are leaked somehow.

2 Likes

Leaks will happen. Whether deliberate or otherwise, leaks will do their thing : pre-beta marketing.

1 Like

These are real pictures that representatives of IT specialties and just advanced users are able to get from the cache of the game, in the same way that our oracle uses to get information about selected heroes and about the Exchange of souls. )))

1 Like

Feeback summary for V56 Beta is just arrived:

14 Likes

New Beta is here:

• New Heroes of the Month for April and May
  • New Avalon Hero: Green Knight
  • New Avalon Costumes: Guinevere, Merlin
  • New Jungle Hunter Heroes (3 legendary, 1-1 epic and rare)
  • New Springvale heores (2 legendary)
  • New Springvale related event booster.
15 Likes

Wow there are no new rare epic springvale ?

4 Likes

Yes, corrrect, just Legendaries.

1 Like

Old portals, new heroes. :-1:
I don’t like his name Green Knight.

Good that they make new costumes for epic heroes, but instead of moving on they encourage us to pull over and over again from old portals. It’s kind of boring for me.

I also hoped for more epic and rare Springvale heroes, but they don’t sell as good as 5*, right? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Lol. Green Knight. Black knight should change his name to Red knight.

1 Like

Plot twist - Green knight will be an ice hero. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

it could be. LMAO. 20 characters

2 Likes

2023 April HotM topic is ready:

2023 May HotM Topic is ready too:

14 Likes

My biggest frustration with S2 costumes (and S3 costumes for 3* and 4*) is that the stats boost is negligible. I prefer base version of Gullinbursti and Proteus, and really gain next to nothing from the costume. When all of S3 5* gets “prime” stats boost, why not S2 5*, who arguably need it more

3 Likes