🧪 The Beta Beat (V56) – New S5 Hero, New S2-S3 costumes, Springvale heroes, Avalaon Heroes and Costumes, Jungle Hunter Heroes, Fire Contest of Element, Ninja Hero, Further Limit Breaking -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

So will he be buffed as a consolation :D?

Great news! Again, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only if the styx tower is next…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No Beta 3 today or SG releasing with out beta3

New Beta today introduces second limit breaking which introduces aether powers. Second limit breaking increases stats and gives each hero an extra “buff”.

Example buffs from my roster:
Mother North: 20% defense for the first six turns of a battle
Vanda: Heals 100% of dealt normal damage for first six turns of the battle
C.Vanda: 10% damage reduction for first six turns
Joon: 20% dodge…
C.Joon: 10% damage reduction…
Skadi: 25% attack

Example buffs for some top heroes:
Hathor: 50% increase to healing
Amethyst: 25% attack
Guardian Hippo: 20% attack and extra 1% for each hit
Tetisheri: revive buff
Fortuna: immune to fiends
Bastet: 25% attack
Waterpipe: 20% defense
Alucard: heal 100% dealt damage
Anne: 25% attack up

Each hero has their own buff. There seems to be some overlap. I’m not going to type them all out. Everything is subject to change (this was specifically mentioned). PlayforFun will have a master topic eventually. Please be patient.

This certainly will change strategies. I wouldn’t plan on anything from Beta.

14 Likes

Pre-liminary Beta Beat topics for discussing these:

These are just containing some basic information from Beta release notes.
I will update these topic once I can.

10 Likes

Only aether!! No new heroes??

No, new heroes in this build

2 Likes

How come Alpha Aethers are in Beta Beat?

Sorry, I just had to. :rofl:

8 Likes

The LB to 95 will be better, as Beta Aethers will be need for it for almost sure :smiley:

1 Like

LB to 100 better be called Ultimate Aethers

1 Like

Shouldn’t that be Omega Aethers ? :rofl:

3 Likes

We have gamma for lvlv 100, but what Omega will be used for ?

1 Like

Something nu ? I really don’t have a iota of an idea. It’s all Greek to me. :rofl:

2 Likes

Alpha to 85
Beta to 90
Gamma to 95
Omega to 100???

3 Likes

80 → 85 is the current LB, so Alpha Aether are for 85 → 90

So Omega for 100 → 105 :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe Omega is the icing that causes one star to turn Pink. Making that 4.100 hero an official 6* hero.

2 Likes

Those extra Aether levels are BAD NEWS FOR STATE OF THIS GAME :

Since you CAN FOCUS ONLY FEW HEROES with such ridicolous upgrades, 95% of your ROSTER WILL look like toys in comparison to them…

THIS FEATURE LITERALLY is destroying utility/diversity in game, even though its trying to bring extra utility into game…

Strongest hero will be the one, who has the most ■■■■ piled up on him (tons of aethers)…

There is already such high inlfux of heroes, you cant even lvl most of them, now you will be even more forced to focus on only few, if you wish to compete…

BIG NO!!

16 Likes

How about adding that 6th star?

But yes, the ultimate Aether should be called Omega. In the end that woman that hands them is also called Omega.

2 Likes

Since SGG is essentially bringing passives into this, how about scaling them inversely to the power level? So S1 got the strongest ones along with oldest HotM and original Challenge heroes and then scaling them down until folks like Pets, Amethyst and co.? Done that way it could bring some balance, even if again locked behind some obscure portal.

Though on the other hand I wouln’t like Alpha C2-Obakan with Superior Talent and some broken Alpha passive as well …

2 Likes