🧪 The Beta Beat (V55) – New S5 Hero, Mighty Pets Heroes, Jungle Hunters, Journey heroes, Season of Love, New S1 secondary costumes, Match HotM -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Hmm, no new Masquerade heroes? V56 I guess?

2 Likes

Even no Mogali and Baghira :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes, this hero on the left is Hetepheres.

Here is the topic for her:

New Mighty Pets heroes topic:

2 Likes

I think the ones from V54 have not been available yet.

So the same trend continues for 2023, heroes heroes heroes blablabla

4 Likes

Topic for Jungle Hunter heroes:

3 Likes

Which I guess is not a surprise by now…

@PlayForFun Boss, can you check with Petri and see if we should expect a sneak peak for 2023? I think we had this for both 2021 and 2022, which is helpful to a certain extent. Many thanks.

6 Likes

wow, so this entire beta is just new 5*s?

really does NOT interest me at all, I usually gloss over the 5s because I get so few of them anyway. When I do get a 5, I can just check its thread then…

7 Likes

I have already asked about Sneak Peek of 2023.

It will arrive by latest end of the next week.

14 Likes

Sorry, I meant like the Masquerade family - Fortuna & Jove

1 Like

They could just slow down with all new Heroes and Event. And concentrate to finish Costumes 2nd first and C on S2 and half C of S3 Heroes.

This game is like getting to end of the game. With the pace that the staff can’t even keep it up, not the just Player. (Which is proved by how many mistakes they made in just less than 3 weeks in 2023)

1 Like

There is medicine for this I’m pretty sure. :laughing:

7 Likes

You mean anti-virus for this pixel disease ?

4 Likes

Exactly. To be safe I’d recommend super antidotes for every time you go it to battle.

3 Likes

No wonder the pace of new herpes is increasing… it’s very contagious!

4 Likes

There is also a rebalance of the Mighty Pets event stages. I haven’t tested it yet, so I can’t say whether it is better or worse than what we’ve seen in game.

1 Like

Lol Pardon my autocorrect :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

I just hope the Staff won’t make lots of same mistakes again. Since too many released new Heroes.

2 Likes

I fear it will mean it’ll be adjusted to be harder :confused: I found that Pet event a lot of fun last time, also since it wasn’t such an uphill battle.

Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

A thousand times this :100:

How can they continue down this road?

:loudspeaker: SiGh.

So demotivating to witness.

2 Likes