🧪 The Beta Beat (V51) – Contest of Elements, Monster Island, new Season 5 heroes, November HoTM, Superior Talents -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Argh it’s going to be late like Hero Academy that came about a year and half after the first communication about it from the staff. :cry: My builders had nothing to do for sooooo long already :sob:

2 Likes

Yes, it would be good if at least SH26 + the ability to convert some existing buildings to their advanced version is released soon.

Upgrading those buildings will take months.
So it is not needed to wait until a brand new building (Expedition building or Museum) is available for release.

2 Likes

maybe we have to tell SG to stop churning out so many new heroes, and start thinking about Stronghold upgrades… :stuck_out_tongue:

… oh wait, there are a few threads on the forums for that already, never mind :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Can we request to at least upgrade Iron storage first ? It’s something to do with all that iron being produced.

1 Like

I wouldn´t mind never having anymore buildings to upgrade again ever. The building part of this game is so incredibly boring I´d rather not bother with it more than I have to.
A new building with interesting new mechanic sure why not, just use same stats as HA, but building for the building sake, no thanks.

2 Likes

It’s just that if they add a new building with let’s say stronghold 27, it’s going to require even more iron than HA and we will need to get a new advanced storage to level 10 to be able to finish the new building. So even if the new building isn’t ready right now, it would be great to at least have a head start to prepare the stronghold and advanced iron storage.

6 Likes

Yes, this is exactly what I have written above. I hope Staff or someone who can make this happen listen to this requent.
I want to do a Beta Beat topic about it ASAP :slight_smile:

7 Likes

5 levels before breaking and only 1 level after breaking, thats sad!

If it only grants 1 level after LBing a hero, then SG needs to update the tomes to reflect this. Any word on if its confirmed?

they did update the description, sadly, just dont know the math (experience from lvl 75 to 80 vs exp lvl84 to 85)

Have a screen shot you could share? Thanks!

1 Like

Screenshot_20220912-141056_Empires
Here it is. 20chara

6 Likes

I wonder if the Legendary one can increase it by all 5 levels

If someone has a screenshot of it, then please post it here or to the tomes topic.
So that I can update the master tomes topic.

Thanks and bummer!

20 “Damn!”’s

2 Likes

@PlayForFun dear friend, in the description of the v51 there is no mention of bonuses for the heroes of season 1. The staff said something about why it wasn’t included in the update and when will we be able to get these bonuses?

I have already asked this from Staff yesterday.
I still have not received any answer from them.
I they will answer, then I will let you know.

1 Like

thank you so much for keeping us informed and helping us get answers! :hugs: :kissing_heart:

I have just received information on that the V52 Beta build 1 is planned to be released next week (probably on Wednesday or Thursday).

7 Likes