šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V50) ā€“ Tower of Styx, New Season 1 Costumes and Costume Quest -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Yes.

Every five floors, a different set of three hero classes are excluded from the tower. The other seven classes plus all Styx heroes (regardless of class) are available for use. Once a new set is chosen, the old heroes that were previously excluded become available again, unless their class is chosen again as part of the new exclusion set.

So no hero is ever permanently out of commission, and you can safely start off with your best heroes.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the details.
Letā€™s look forward for this event

Iā€™m not sure that I will end up pulling any of the the 5s but Iā€™m very interested in the 3s and 4s

1 Like

Mr. Roboto should be a Styx hero.

5 Likes

Incredible referenceā€¦. Kkk

Canā€™t stop laughing

What is a soul grasp?

Now, I had time to add the topic for the Styx Tower event:

The blessing options for Impossible 15, 20 are missing from it, which I will add once I could complete the tower in the weekend.

4 Likes

From the second post in this thread or more details in the :test_tube: Early Information on Tower of Styx Event [Part of The Beta Beat v50] thread.

2 Likes

Will we see a new beta build this week?

Since Styx is the river of the underworld, I guess that Styx troops will increase revive chance? :thinking:

Great to use with Fighter heroes and any hero in a team with a reviver

3 Likes

We will see. I hope @Petri will hint that when Staff closes the current Beta buildā€™s testing.

We will see when they arrive to Beta or directly to the live gameā€¦

3 Likes

The Beta testing of the current build is now closed, but we have not received any information on when the next build will arrive.

3 Likes

The Feedback summary of the first Beta build of Version 50 has just arrived:

6 Likes

Charon will increase the war score of many people who got him. A rare support hero that wonā€™t be outdated for years to come.

Unless SG comes up with heroes that charge in 1 match, which I doubt.

I canā€™t believe how much they left out from the general feedback we gave.

1 Like

I am not seeing Hypnos and Nyxt being excessively used on defense; curious to see how popular this tower will be, considering towers are not very much liked in general :upside_down_face: mine Hyp still seats at 1:1

I hope to see the Magic and Ninja Towers revamped to match that of this new tower.

6 Likes

A new Beta build has just arrived with additional Season 1 costumes with can now have two costumes, and there are extra benefits (15% attack, 15% defense, 30% heath, 10% mana generation) of having both costumes for the same hero.

12 Legendary heroes and Kelie have received costume in this Beta.
The Legendary costumes will be receivable from Hero Academy.
The Costume Quest is also change, and it has 15 stages.

Not in Beta yet, but Staff is working on family bonus for Season 1 heroes.

7 Likes

Well, I was wrong about January 2023ā€¦
Original picture from Jan 2021.

5 Likes

What a disappointment, I donā€™t like it at all. :-1:

Itā€™s like trying to make your food taste better and you keep adding spices and herbs to this point you added too much and it tastes even worse.

5 Likes

surely youā€™re joking?