đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V49) – Legends of Kalevala, Challeng Festival Event, Bard Heroes, Season 3 costumes, 2022 August and September HoTMs-- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

New topic is now added for the brand new Master Trainer (Heroes):

(Kalevala event will give these as rewards)

Calendar now shows event starting mid June.

Yes, I have seen it. I have already added it to the Kalevala event topic.

1 Like

Version 49 Beta testimg has just ended, and it will be released next week (probably on Monday).

Version 50 Beta testing is scheduled to start on June 15th.

6 Likes

Hope we get to see one of the new upcoming buildings soon, since we are getting into the later parts of the 2022 Sneak Peek

1 Like

I hope too, but I am expecting the Styx Tower to arrive to Beta in version 50, but we will see :frowning:

Staff have not announced that what will we receive in V50. So it will be a suprise to us.

3 Likes

I personally don’t expect the Styx tower before the end of the year. Just look how long Gaillard and Peñolite were exclusive to those who got them for Black Friday before their event came up.

4 Likes

This is what I’ve been thinking too but could easily be wrong.

2 Likes

hopping for something big for the rounded number

1 Like

Just looked at the seak peek and the 3 main things left, are new buldings, Monster Island, and Alliance Quest. Hopefully one of these will arrive soon

That is such bs. I really hope they dont intend to make this change to S1/S2/Seasonal costumes too.

2 Likes

I guess you meant Elemental Quest.

There are also more events coming (they used plural so not just the Garygoles, they probably meant Festival II and Styx tower at least) and Domion of Dragons.

2 Likes

I thought we already have Alliance Quest (clash of Knights)?

2 Likes

Yes, it is very questionable move.

Noone really like this in Beta either.

I have posted this feedback about this.

We will see if Staff will change it or not.

5 Likes

In my opinion it would be better if the lower costume bonuses would apply to legendary heroes, but still it wouldn’t be a nice move at all. Especially if S3 has better costume bonuses than Seasonal and S2 heroes, it just doesn’t make any sense. Thank you for the poll!

3 Likes

S2 should match s3
 Whether that means buffing s2 or nerfing s3.

As for rare and epic
 Ok
 i use a few s3s 4/3*
 Any improved performance is welcome

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] Valhalla Popup Advertising New Costumes (7 Jun)

and please tell them to include more than one featured hero with costume, if they are rushing with inclusion of S3 costumes, before S2 costumes are all finished

What happened to tavern costumes also? Are we going to repeat 6 heroes costumes for third time or are there new ones in the making? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Some official images from Staff on Facebook:

14 Likes

We have just received the feedback summary for the Beta Build 3 for Version 49.

Here it is:

10 Likes