đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V49) – Legends of Kalevala, Challeng Festival Event, Bard Heroes, Season 3 costumes, 2022 August and September HoTMs-- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Totally agree with you especially if they include New Heroes. (The pace is rapid, i can’t even remember the names and the special any longer)
Then we gonna get back into same sh-t again where to put Heroes and nerf it after people got it. (Especially 4 and 3 Stars)
And it never went to Beta Testing.

I just hope that Planet is like a Free Quest Stage that gives 100 S2,S3 and S4 coin by completing the Stage.
It’s really hard to get those Coins nowadays.
A free one pull for once a month is appreciated.

1 Like

Agree. I hope it’s some kind of content with beneficial rewards and NO NEW HEROES! Coins for past seasons would be nice now that they are adding costumes for some of them.

2 Likes

Is it too early to post pics of the Bard family or new seasonal heroes?What about s3 costumes?Is this stuff still considered Beta?

Yes, it hasn’t appeared on the live game yet so still too early and against beta’s TOS.

As @Elioty33 mentioned sharing picture before it arrives to the live game is not allowed.

I only ask because i found a FB group that has beta pics plastered all over it

Those are most likely leaked pictures, which should not be there.

Posting such pictures here on the forum is not allowed, and will be immediately removed by mods and Staff members.

4 Likes

I follow this facebook page too. They upload pictures from beta all the time there. Once I saw a video on youtube too. But as @PlayForFun said, nobody can share them here.

PS. Costumes of S3 heroes are hideous for me
 Brr

2 Likes

A week later, but Staff has released the Feedback summary for the Beta Build what ended last week.

I will publish the second Beta feedback too once we will get it.

13 Likes

A natural reaction. I wonder if $GG devs who came up with this and tried to implement it has not played this game.

6 Likes

I don’t really care about new heroes
 Especially when they could be nerfed right out of the gate
 So
pass.

1 Like

We have just received the feedback summary of the most recent Beta from Petri.

Here it is:

13 Likes

Things have been a bit quiet on the beta side of things. Any word on when or if a new build is coming?

Staff have not told any dates.
Maybe this week is skipped because of W3K.

If the next build will be the final, then it can arrive on Monday.
As it looks like “Playing the planet” will not be beta tested there is no rush.

4 Likes

is playing the Planet event the one, where heroes will be available from every portal or some other one in june (like the black friday event)? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am expecting Solstice summon on June 21.
That’s what I guess similar to Black Friday portal.
But nothing is seen in Beta

3 Likes

No one knows yet I think :blush:

Wonder if one of the upcoming beta tests will include the new Stronghold Levels.

By the look how things are going thats something I wouldnt expect anytime soon. Its something that doesnt bring in the money so why waste time and resources on that?

as usual I think beta feedback is on point

• too many heroes too fast
  • too soon for S3 costumes
  • sensible balance changes
  • more roster space please because too many heroes too fast
  • why are new costume designs often lazy?! please do not just make a clearly better version of original hero
  • applause for new, unique gameplay elements

again
 Zynga please consider beta tester’s feedback a bit more!!

16 Likes