🧪 The Beta Beat (V49) – Legends of Kalevala, Challeng Festival Event, Bard Heroes, Season 3 costumes, 2022 August and September HoTMs-- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

thanks play, I am interested to see what is this event about

2 Likes

So we still don’t have any information on changes for Kingdom Heroes and Sand Empire Heroes. Perhaps won’t be tested in beta?

So, no info on Playing for the Planet either?

2 Likes

28 posts were merged into an existing topic: Early information about Summon Preview Update + Poll [Part of The Beta Beat V49]

Stop with the heroes. I just want my brain to catch up with what I’m seeing on defense.

12 Likes

No information on this :frowning:

As this is different event, which is a Seasonal so it can not be in the same time as Sand Empire.

Maybe this Playing the planet will arrive next Monday, but that’s just a guess.

I am just updating the Beta application once I know it looks like I will you know, but yes I will share what is the common feedback about it.

5 Likes

I think these will directly go to the live game. Staff sadly recenty didn’t used Beta testers for testing Balance changes :frowning:

Will that kalavela subtitute one of seasonal event ? Or we will have 5 seasonal event ?

Just in case anyone is curious about Kalevala:

19 Likes

I have added this topic for you:

@Dudeious.Maximus If you want you can move the discussion about this from the current topic to the above one.

4 Likes

2022 August HoTM topic is ready:

2022 September HoTM topic is also ready:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for all your hard work with these topics. :100:

4 Likes

will this nee Seasonal event take over Morlovia? or will it be more of a July/August event?

as always, a big thank you @PlayForFun for keeping us informed!!

3 Likes

I think we will still have Morlovia.
I would expect this soon in this Summer as Staff doesn’t puts content into Beta too early before it released.

1 question came up as this seasonal event have 6 legendary heroes will the other 4 seasonal event have 6 too ?
They have 3 right now except in Christmas with 4 as Mr Pengi added last year.

Side note:
The hero topic is added:

I will add the event topic on Thursday.
Sneak peek: it will give you Farsight telescope at the end of the hardest tier, and it gives similar loot as others for 20 stages / difficulty.

9 Likes

Maybe a July/August timeframe for this event is why Sand Empire was moved from June/July to May/June this year?

You read my mind. the first thing I did when I saw the new hero names was to look up Finnish mythology and peruse information about it. It seems very apropos as SGG is from Finland so should be very familiar with these stories and characters. It looks to be a very rich mythos with these 10 heroes barely scratching the surface of all the potential ones out there. Looking forward to seeing how this develops. There are so many stories and characters it almost seems like Season 6 might have been a better fit for these. Thanks for your efforts.

2 Likes

We get 3 new summon portals for every 1 QOL update lol.

5 Likes

SG/Zynga execs looking at all the revenue from all the new summon portals

5 Likes

They think QoL stands for Quantity of Loot.

4 Likes