🧪 The Beta Beat (V49) – Legends of Kalevala, Challeng Festival Event, Bard Heroes, Season 3 costumes, 2022 August and September HoTMs-- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

I can confirm this.
Only Event heroes included.
71% Rare, 26.5% Epic and 2.5% Legendary event hero chance. :smiley:

14 Likes

Oh crap, i use 13pull with my coin to chase kalo… And then this come.

1 Like

@PlayForFun When will you publish new topics for costumes? Thanks in advance! :smiley:

SGG gonna do this to me again? Making me choose between Solstice Summon and Challenge Festival 2.0?

SS will likely have a higher chance of dupes for me, since I have all of the S2 3-stars and many of the S3s. Also every seasonal 3-star. But having finished S3 and spent all my coins, it’s my only shot at Mist, and also gives me a chance to get Lady Wooly, ninjas, and magic heroes (of which, I only have Dolgoon).

The new Challenge Festival will have a much smaller pool of heroes, but the only one I already have from that pool is Marcel, I think. ARRRGGGHHH!

Y U B like that, SGG?

Maybe they’re planning it for July so they can keep summons high even with a craptastic HotM. :thinking:

2 Likes

Soon, I have started to work on that first.

7 Likes

Here is it for you:

8 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work, there seems to be so much lately :100:

4 Likes

SGG could have created more 3s and 4s

5 Likes

Indeed.

Here is the topic for the new Challege Festival heroes:

1 Like

Thank you for all the info you provide PFF, you’re the MVP of this forum.

3 Likes

Do we think this event will be coming out next month as the challenge event since it’s V49? Was it ever confirmed by SG that Slayers will be the next one? I guess this festival technically will have slayers in it

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot the first challenge festival will be next month for the last of the costumes, I’m hoping for GP and Black Knight

No, in the begining of next month we will have the original Challenge Festival with these costumes:

kép

Staff have not told us, but I suspect similarly to the old Challenge Festival there will be no more challenge event with just Slayer, Starfall or Villians heroes. So this is just a speculation right now.

I think this updated Challenge Festival event will be held on July 7 with the combination of these 3 (possible retired) events.

3 Likes

This seems to be very strange as Slayers, Starfall and Villians are not very old events.

3 Likes

And we had only 1 Slayers event so far, but I think Staff will not want to keep redundant portals so I expecting those event to be removed unfortunatelly, but this is just a guess as I mentioned above.

I think they don’t mind redundant portals as they are creating more and more different one. They rather look at the revenue that comes from that portals and probably players are spending more on Festival portal (as they have a guarantee to get non-classical heroes) than on other Challenge portals. :grinning:

Who would pull from a portal with chance of Season 1 and Trainer heroes if there is a portal where the hero can be found in another portal without them ?

I will defenitly not pull in the regular portal for sure.

2 Likes

They can probably solve this problem without quitting new events. If they substitute trainer and classic heroes in Challenge portals with old event heroes than they can change old Challenge Festival to a new one with Vallians/Slaryers and Starfall remaining this event also. But I do not expect such a move.

Players prefer portals with no S1 heroes.

Only way to create such a portal would be to merge at least 3-4 portals together.

Hence the incoming CF 2,

2 Likes

Well that was fast. will their individual events still remain? I guess Gargoyles might get there eventually, but for now still new enough to be milked for cash…

Yup. Makes for a variety of 5. Just like CF 1.