🧪 The Beta Beat (V47) – Season 2 Heroes and Costumes and Season 5 Heroes and Provincies -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Options

Rumor from Beta says it looks like SGG is trying to let players have the illusion of choice for Map Season 5 stages

Just like Classes+ costumes, it seems like a way to add complexity to the game without actually improving the game ( see notes )

Now you can waste WE failing a stage by taking the wrong Amulets in addition to wrong items, and heroes

War

If you could use Amulets on war attack teams, that would actually be cool

Notes

One beta suggestion was letting players spec costumes separately, but each node cost 1x blue emblem ( do not get me started on golden emblems being non refundable when resetting ( greed, greed, greed ) )

FIN

3 Likes

I have updated the details about the balance updates here:

I am still waiting for the Beta to be able to upgradable.
So the new hero details will arrive once I the update is available.

3 Likes

The update option for Beta application is still not available.
Maybe it waiting for Approval by Apple and Google ?
(Meanwhile Staff is hidden the Beta feedback topics about V47, which were created by them earlier)
(I have some information about the earlier state in these topic about S5 map and amulet items. If Beta will not arrive shortly, then I will just add the topics based on that minimal information)

5 Likes

Thank you for still keeping us updated despite all these problems :pray:!

6 Likes

It looks like we might not be able to access Beta today.

I have added all information what is in the release notes about Season 5 to these topics.

Season 5 Provinces

Amulets

I will fill the missing information once Beta build is available (hopefully tomorrow).
I will also add a new topic for the Season 5 (a.k.a. Dunes) Summon Portal later.

7 Likes

The Beta issue is resolved.
I am start filling the missing parts from the topics.

Bennu + some family bonus changed details are now added here:

Season V Portal information:

8 Likes

Thanks as ever for keeping us updated @PlayForFun

3 Likes

I have just added some basic information to the gameplay topic.

During my progress on the map I will keep that updated further, and I will also update the amulet topic too.

2 Likes

The Amulets related topic is now updated too:

I consider this topic as complete.

I am not finished the provinces yet so the Provinces topic will have some more updates later.

3 Likes

Beta Update:

I have just noticed that a new “Slayer” mana speed is introduced in Beta for Slayer heroes.

Mana speed hint in the Beta:

I have done some testing.
Slayer mana speed still needs more than 11 tiles to charge, and they are charge in 12 tiles.
If it is not 12 then I am not sure what is the exact number so I have asked staff whether if this is just some text update from “Slow” or is there any further change.

6 Likes

That makes me wonder if they’ll end up performing differently in Rush somehow

Slayers would be in April, but since S5 is scheduled to be released next month, we’ll have to wait and see. I also assume the Slayer heroes we currently have will also be affected by this new speed?

3 Likes

The current Beta build’s testing has just ended.
The next Beta build will arrive tomorrow.
Staff have not shared any details about the content in it.

5 Likes

Petri just announced that the next beta will not be open this week as previously announced.
He will let us know when he knows when the next Beta build will arrive.

5 Likes

Version 47 Beta 2 still not arrived (and no new date is announced for it), but today we have received this from Staff to check out:

3 Likes

Version 47 Beta build 2 is just arrrived with some unexpected content:

New Season 2 Heroes added:

• Tethys
  • Oceanus

New Costumes added for the following Heroes:

• Legendary hero costumes:
    • Inari
  • Epic hero costumes:
    • Wilbur
    • Gadeirus
    • Ameonna
  • Rare hero costumes:
    • Mnesseus
    • Melia

2022 May Hero of the Month is arrived for testing:

• Kara

Topics will be added soon

13 Likes

My instinct is that I consider it a win that non legendary heroes are getting costumes. But I get 1-2 pulls a month. How long until I get these costumes?

6 Likes

OMG, I am curious, how much nominal power the new 5* would have, over the original ones :slight_smile:

Ohhhh Inati gets het costume :heart_eyes: Really curious what it does.

3 Likes

Looking at the complexity of other costumes, it will be something like:

• 150% damage
  • 65% dodge
  • Minions with 10% HP and 20% attack :stuck_out_tongue:
2 Likes